Can Your Warn Level Be Lowered?

compass_bearing_north

No, you're doomed. Look at me:

51240_5500.jpg

Just kidding. If you behave and contribute to the site instead of detract from it, a moderator may lower your warning level. If you're being modded now, it will probably go away in 3 days or so (click your warning # to see why you were warned). It's on a case by case basis, so I'd suggest talking to the mod that warned you first.

No, you're doomed. Look at me:

51240_5500.jpg

Just kidding. If you behave and contribute to the site instead of detract from it, a moderator may lower your warning level. If you're being modded now, it will probably go away in 3 days or so (click your warning # to see why you were warned). It's on a case by case basis, so I'd suggest talking to the mod that warned you first.

oh my, you were bad, i thought when i got 20% that was high, well it wasnt good anyway but 80% you must have taken a vacation eh?

On two occassions now I have clicked on report instead of reply. So I have reported two people with replies. :unsure::) . I went back and made note of that so I hope the people didn't get a warning. I would think the moderators would catch that it is a post.

murph

What's the record for accumulated warnings? Not bannings, just the warnings. I hit 30% before TPTB started taking them off for this and that.

This and that seems to be the key. I have no clue exactly what it is but when this and that happens a mod will notice you and remove a warning. I got one taken off for starting the Forum Suicide Practice thread.

Edited by Renegade Knight

As a moderator, I can see GPSaxophone's warn meter. As a public service, here are the reasons for the 8 warnings given:

1. General smurfiness

2. Overuse of saxophone references

3. Creating the "Sparky Watts" sock puppet account

4. General flooding of the forums

5. Being serious in the "Abject Silliness" topic

6. Violating the new post to finds ratio requirement

7. Ponyboy doesn't like you

8. Request from user "Saxman's Wife" to nudge meter closer to permanent ban