Do You Have Pics Of These?

crafters

Hello all,

I'm curious about a couple of NGS markers. I would like a little info on them if possible, and a picture too, would be helpful!

I'm looking for pics/info of:

Azimuth Mark

Reference Marker

Triangulation Station

and, possibly an underground marker.

Any and all pics/info are welcomed!

Thanks for the time!

crafters

Well I was looking for pictures personally taken by geocachers/benchmark hunters.

You'll find that most, if not all of the pictures on DustyJacket's site were taken by cachers and benchmark hunters on this site. There were many people who were hunting for the various marks and posting them on different threads. DustyJacket took the time to collect many of them and post them on his site.

Thanks! I've realized that we've found one triangulation station, I'll have to go back for the pic. As for the other two, we've never really looked for/found. So I was just asking for a picture of what they might look like so that I'd have a general idea of what to look for... such as in the third picture where it shows that the Azimuth mark is farily deep in the ground. Well, once again thanks!