The Best Prize

Mvillian

I had three really cool finds. One FTF prize was a Magellin 3000 GPS that worked well as my second GPSr. Another prize was a bicycle. It had been abandoned by the cache and was in pretty poor shape. I took it home, gave it brakes, and have been using it ever since. The third great prize, which I found after a day of hiking and mountain biking all around Annadel Park was a Heiniken in one of those insulator cup holders. The cache was hidden in a hollow log, which was relatively cool, so the beer was welcome refreshment which I had with my lunch. It was left by muggles who found the cache and had traded for some other item.

Just last week I was the FTF "Oscar the Grouch". It was a very small well hidden micro. On the back of the logbook was the coordinates to an ammo box located 1.26 miles away containing a perfectly good working Palm Pilot with all the cables, charger, wall adapter, rechargeable battery, and manuals. This came up on the web site after 9:00 pm in the evening. So, at about 9:15 we're off to a night cache.

Mick

The best prize I found Geocaching was Mopar.

Happy caching and stuff! :P

The best prize I ever got at a geocaching event was my little cachin' buddy Cujo, but that set off a chain of events that led to me meeting The Snoogstress. (Salmongirlhooked):P

Been together over 6 months and now we're gonna get hitched. Not a 100% geo-marriage like you guys, but pretty durn close. :P