"logged Visits" Count Always 6

martinp13

If you go to any cache that has more than 6 logs, it says there are 6 logs, and shows the last 6. If you hit View them all on one page, it refreshes the page, shows the correct total number of logs, and shows all of the logs.

I think it should not say that there are only 6 logs. :) I'm sure it's a one-line bug. :D:unsure:

Took me a bit to figure out what you meant. After some clicking around, I see what you're saying.

The cache page says this:

Logged Visits (6 total. Visit the Gallery)

Even though there might be dozens of logs. Maybe it should be reworded as "Last 6 logs" or something.

Jamie

If you go to any cache that has more than 6 logs, it says there are 6 logs, and shows the last 6.  If you hit View them all on one page, it refreshes the page, shows the correct total number of logs, and shows all of the logs.

I think it should not say that there are only 6 logs. :)  I'm sure it's a one-line bug. :D:unsure:

I'm tipping this will be a no-win situation.

If it gets changed to reflect the correct number of "total" logs,someone is sure to come back and say, "hey,there's only 6 logs here and the total says 45,must be a bug".

Edit:typo

Edited by fivegallon