Your Forum Central

uperdooper

i've been sitting here wondering how many people across the country are cleaning so they can take a pic of their desk.

That is why I haven't posted mine! Actually, I meant to bring my camera to work today and forgot. I'll take a pic tomorrow and just leave the place messy.

Clean up? What does that mean? Here's the pig sty I call Forum Central.....and yes, I do occasionally have "trashalanches" onto the keyboard....but I know where everything is!!

172989_5400.JPG

I'd show the whole office, but it looks much worse....my wife uses it for a junk room....anything she finds in the house that she can't find a place to put goes in my office.....including me! :unsure:

OK, you can all now see that I am a slob and have lots of toys!

This is the view coming in. Two cubicles in a room with bookshelves outside. I share the room with my co-clerk:

28280_5100.jpg

Next is the view as you enter the cubicle (Yeah, I'm a lawyer, but also a state employee, hence I live in cubicle land):

28280_5000.jpg

Here is the actual work space:

28280_5200.jpg

Here is looking out from the cubicle. The Pikachu holds my State games medals and the library photocopier number:

28280_5300.jpg

Yeah, it's a real-size face-hugger model. It's got a real funky other side as well. :( Notice also the Alien drone miniature on the cds on the computer. I also have an Alien queen miniature (same scale as the drone) made of resin elsewhere in our apartment.