Can I Use A Palm M-100

magking1971

I would HIGHLY recommend cachemate. You will be able to edit and add to your cache logs on the program. Everything is bundled in one program, and the creator is always adding updates and stands behind his product to the end. One problem though, is that it costs 7.00$. You can use it for free, but you will only be able to load 10 caches at a time. So you can try it out before you buy it, or just load 10 caches every time (but that will be a big pain, so just pay the money!) Well worth every penny though. Check it out here.

Cachemate!!!

My wife bought me an M100 years ago, I played with it (the M100) for a few months and then forgot about it. With almost 300 finds I remembered the M100 and figured I would try to get ti to work. Awesome! I currently have almost 500 caches loaded (long descriptions, hints, 5 last logs, space for my found text), and it is so easy! I am using Cachemate -- $7 bucks is way worth it! I'm not loading coords from the PDA to the GPSr.......yet.

Have fun and save a tree!