2004 Texas Geocaching Extravaganza

T-storm

March 26-28, 2004

Sid Richardson Ranch, Bridgeport, TX

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=118438

Hope y'all don't mind me posting a link to this event here. Last year we had folks from this region attend the event, so I wanted those who might be interested to see it. If you have questions or comments about the event, please post them in this thread in the event's home region forum. There are more details on the event in that thread.

The GC.com listing is up now! There is also additional information at the Longhorn Council BSA website (see links below).

Costs for the activities at the event range from $5/day to $15/weekend depending on what you participate in. The Night-O is a free event. Meals are offered individually or as a weekend-long package price. They've been trying very hard to get more substantial meals than one would usually get at a Scout camping event. Camping accommodations are $5/weekend/person for those who are not members of a Longhorn Council Scout troop. More meal and lodging info, including additional lodging options, are available on the registration forms and the Longhorn Council BSA site. I hope y'all will save this spot on your calendar and pick one or more of several ways to become involved!