Cito Merchandise

southdeltan

Will we be able to place bulk orders and save on shipping again this year? If the shirts are along the same line as last year I think we'll need about 80. I'd rather the organization place the order and pay one shipping charge than each member place an individual order and pay shipping. I think last year it ended up being $40 for a big box of 70 shirts vs. $5 a shirt.

This is cutting it close for getting group orders in.

Is there a way you could just list what is coming and prices so we could at least start putting our groups orders together? IE: T-shirts (no need to know what they look like at this time, but would like to know the cost)

Thanks!

Cacheola Crew Mom

It says green, but it definetly looks black to me... must have my monitor set too dark...

I have to say I'm disappointed it's a dark color :bad: The last thing I want to wear when it's over 95 F and 95% humidity (pretty much all of July and half of August) is a dark t-shirt ;)

I noticed the price is a bit higher, I guess that's due to the lack of sponsorship this year.

On the upside, I like the design...

southdeltan

this is great - and we were looking forward to getting the T-shirts -

BUT - what's with the litte Signal the Frog - is this for a group of 8yr old girls !!!

I wish the general logo was something that everyone could wear,

and not have a problem - yeah, like a 14yr old boys group is gonna wear a frog !

I really like the logo from these folks - the "Got Signal" logo

http://www.cafeshops.com/geocachingsig1

Tally up another vote for a light colored shirt - In Texas even in April the sun will bake you to a crisp in a dark shirt.

Add another vote for an adult shirt without Signal the frog on it.

Also, what is the material that the shirt is made from? 100% Cotton?

Thanks,

-mark.

I agree with Miss Jenn. I think a dark shirt this year is a nice compromise. I have quite a few white t-shirts I hate to throw away but will probably never wear again. I hate wearing something that looks like a white undershirt out in public. The dark green color works nicely here in Seattle.

However, I've also lived in Florida and Mississippi and I know what a dark shirt does in the hot sun. I guess alternating light and dark designs each year works OK for me.

Silver

Edited by Silver

I like the dark because it's a little more subtle. I mean, you're still getting the point across, but you don't quite stick out as much. But I guess it's not the color of the shirt really about last years, it's more or less (and no offense to the designer) but last year's shirts looked kinda dorky...

How much did the cost last year?

It is a pitty they couldn't be made as cheaply as regular boxed trash bags.

Oh well, you got to pay the printer.

I guess I'll order 20 or so and place them at the front of the pile for the photo shoot at the end of the day...