My New Travel Bug...

JMBella

Yes! Since Co Admin lives about 20 minutes away from me, I should be able to sign it when it's in Colorado too! :P

Everyone is allowed to sign it. I just wanted to give it some direction so I put specific names. Not everyone on the list HAS to sign it either. Just as many as possible before it gets to Jeremy.

Change me to GA if you would. I was born in LA and have some cajun blood for sure, but I hang out in GA most of the time now. Ubiquity can be a stretch sometimes.

:P

EDIT: Ahh, I see you have me as AT for Atlanta. I read it wrong being next to Bloencustoms. Very cool TBug!!! You need to fix Team Alamo... and you forgot HYDEE!!! :P:P

Edited by mtn-man
Change me to GA if you would. I was born in LA and have some cajun blood for sure, but I hang out in GA most of the time now. Ubiquity can be a stretch sometimes.

:D

EDIT: Ahh, I see you have me as AT for Atlanta. I read it wrong being next to Bloencustoms. Very cool TBug!!! You need to fix Team Alamo... and you forgot HYDEE!!! :D:P

Fixed it. Made you GA, for Georgia. :P Atlanta's not a state? :D Also fixed Team Amamo :P er... Alamo. Added Hydee.

If I can get it from Planet this week, I'll bring it to NJ next weekend. Of course, I gotta check with JMB to see if it's OK to leave it in this cache.

Hey, great cache, but I already found it. You aren't gonna make me hike all that way just to pick up a TB :P . Actually it probably is now little more than a mile walk over the ice, so it won't be so bad.

Hey, put it on one of mine in that area so I have an excuse for a maint trip.

Edited by briansnat
If I can get it from Planet this week, I'll bring it to NJ next weekend. Of course, I gotta check with JMB to see if it's OK to leave it in this cache.

Hey, great cache, but I already found it. You aren't gonna make me hike all that way just to pick up a TB :P . Actually it probably is now little more than a mile walk over the ice, so it won't be so bad.

Hey, put it on one of mine in that area so I have an excuse for a maint trip.

Mopar, I don't think I could live with myself if Brian got seriously hurt or had to hike a bit to get this. Better put it in a 1/1 :P