Geocaching Gimmicks

You can share you feelings about his site without the name calling. Please refrain from the personal attacks.

That said, my spybot software freaked out when I clicked the link. This site seems to have some bad things associated with it and I won't allow the red flagged pop-ups to open so there is nothing to see on the page for me.

Beware if you click the link and you do not have spyware protection software.

Pretty neat. Marked Georgia. Not exactly sure how this "sux"... Neat idea you guys.

I would vote for a different host though. I saw the AOL # of Popups blocked jump quite a few times while at the site.

To be clear, I don't think the idea "sux", I never got to the "idea" because of the poor/irritating page design, which SUX!

I don't mind ads here and there on a web page, but when it interferes with the function, it sux.

I agree with the other negative posters. Way too many pop-ups. The front page itself is unclear as to what makes it interesting. I finally got around to clicking on the map but given that there are about 11 other clickable items (10 of which are ads or unneeded services) it is not at all obvious to way this page would be considered useful. The map itself scrolls poorly.

Perhaps this is a good idea but at the moment it is poorly executed.