this game is GOOD!!!

Project Pardalis

Today I went driving with my dad.. on 4x4 terrain and after a hour of wild driving we went home... we didn't know where we were at the time we wanted to go home.. normally i always got my GPS with me but didn't take it today..

Well we drove 30 Km in the wrong direction today.. that would not have happend if i had the GPS with me..

GPS is a great utility.. I take it on trips everywhere now.. when i need to go somewhere here in thaland i just got the coordinates.. many places dont have any kind of adress here in Thailand..

Happy Cachin

Geocaching has been an indespensible tool during my travels around the country (I'm currently in Arizona, did the north last fall, then started the south last month, down the east coast and to Florida and then here) and for backcountry camping (always carry a compass and topo anyway) Those two were originally the reasons I bought one, I stumbled upon geocaching as I was researching it and used it for geocaching before anything else. It took a practical tool and gave me a truly entertaining sport I've grown to love, what a great piece of equipment, without a doubt one of the best purchases I've ever made.