Pyoung1s Marches On

Papakas

After breaking out of its' Southport beach head Pyoung1s expeditionary force now commands an area west of the M6 corridor from Fleetwood in the north to Chester in the south. One or two pockets of resistance still exist which will be mopped up in due course by the force's motorcycle unit. Any further insurgence in the area will be dealt with swiftly and effectively.

The secondary force in the Southampton Water area is currently holding ground awaiting logistical support but continues to probe the local defences. A big push is not expected in the near future as all resources are being concentrated on the north west campaign.

During an initial recconaissance mission on the high ground to the north east of Preston over the weekend 14/15 Feb some ground was actually gained. This weekend (21/22 Feb) the big push is on with the objective being to clear and take command of the hills in this area. Subject to achieving a quick and successful outcome the a second objective is to take the higher ground and moors further north east.

I look forward to linking up with any other friendly forces in the area this weekend. Watch out for the silver Volvo S40 being driven up the sides of hills. If you find it parked just follow the trail of smoulding undergrouth across the heathland. If you should be out at night (why?) you'll spot the UFO flitting from sumit to sumit!

Have a good weekends caching.

That's right Seasider! 24hr caching completed. Not a frenzy but a methodically executed (that's probably what I need to be - executed) journey through some quality terrain caches. Here's the list (T = terrain):

Fri 20th 1715 GCH49K, 1810 GC3A42, 1945 GC46FB (T2.5), 2140 GCG7CT, 2300 GCGX5T, Sat 21st 0010 GCGJ9H, 0110 GCG9K3 (T3.5), 0240 GC536A (T2.5), 0345 GCG84C (T2), 0435 GCGZP3, 0530 GCCC59 (T2), 0625 GCGYPH, 0645 GCGV4F, 0735 GCH4Y4, 0810 GCGN36 (T2), 0910 GCGACW (T3), 1110 GCH2Y1 (T3), 1225 GC48D0 (T4), 1425 GCH70K, 1555 GCHJQZ (T5), 1655 GCGYJK (T4) and finally 1730 GCGYJN (T3.5)!

Saved the hardest climbs till last! Got back to the car in Dunsop Bridge at 1900 and decided to call it a day as my legs were threatening to walk out on me! (need to be executed for that pun!) Most enjoyable day though, can't wait to get up into the Pennines next! Many thanks to all who placed the terrain caches, they're all good quality.

So what's next? 24hr hour nude caching maybe? That should scare the sheep!