I Need An Aussie! ;)

hedberg

Hi!

We are the Hedbergs from Sweden, and we are making the Swedish Geocaching E-zine and we thought of making an article about geocaching in other countries, more specific Australia.

We need to get in contact with one or more geocachers from your country that can help us make an article about geocaching in Australia. A lot of Sweds have dreams of going to your country and this might be a great guide for Swedish geocachers travellling to Australia.

We will also need to get a few pics of beautiful geocache locations.

You can contact us thru geocaching.com with the username 'hedberg'.

Thanks in advance, and many geocaching wishes

Hedberg

Okay folks, I will need help to write two different articles about Australia.

Article 1

This one is about going on vacation to Australia and do some geocaching while being in Australia... Recommendations of good caches near the big cities, tip of what to think about, and so on.

Article 2

The next issue of our magazine will be about extreme caches, and I can imagine you will have at least a few of them in Australia. (Yes, I have seen Steve Irwin on TV, and therefor I believe that you are all crazy like him :blink:)

If anyone can please write a review about the most extreme caches you have in Australia would it be good.

Contact me for more information!

Thanks,

hedberg

Article 2

The next issue of our magazine will be about extreme caches, and I can imagine you will have at least a few of them in Australia. (Yes, I have seen Steve Irwin on TV, and therefor I believe that you are all crazy like him :D)

:D You insult us then expect us to do an interview? :blink:

Do you know why Irwin married a yank woman? No Aussie woman was dumb enough to.... (my apologies to the U.S. ladies)

But on a serious note I'll post your requests in the local aussie forums.

Edited by Swampgecko

B) I, too, am looking for an Australian in the Sydney area for purposes of movig a travel bug. I just found one here in California, USA that has the goal to go to Australia. I have a friend going there in May and we would like to know of some caches in the Sydney area where she can drop off the bug. She will be on a tour, and have limited opportunity which will require her to use public transportation to get to the cache. Can anyone there help?

Thanks in advance, InspGadget from California.