Geocaching And Fantasy Sports

Webfoot

I realize that this is a little off topic and I'm not sure where else to post this, but we have a community built up here and I'm interested in seeing if anyone is interested in joining a geocaching fantasy baseball league.

I have set up a free league at Yahoo. The format will be head to head, 12 team maximum - 6x6 format. There will be a live draft on March 20th, scheduled for 6:30 PM PST. If you're interested, please email via my profile and I'll send you the particulars. First people to email me are in.

Thanks to the moderators in advance for indulging this post.

Well, I set up an ESPN football league last year and got killed! I still owe Clearpath a cache (must work on that). I play baseball too and would join, but I can't make the draft. I suppose I could do a list if yahoo has those and I would just have to live with my disadvantage? I will also join some public ESPN leagues.

Go Cubs!

Well, I set up an ESPN football league last year and got killed! I still owe Clearpath a cache (must work on that). I play baseball too and would join, but I can't make the draft. I suppose I could do a list if yahoo has those and I would just have to live with my disadvantage? I will also join some public ESPN leagues.

Go Cubs!

Well I set up the draft and then realized that I will most likely have to compete with my wife for computer time that night, so I might not make the draft for my own league.

You can set a priority list up and Yahoo will pick the next available best player from your preset list. The only thing it won't do is follow trends. I've participated in several live drafts where one person has let Yahoo do the picking for him off of his list and the guy ended up with pretty good teams.

Drop me an email. It should be fun.

Angels all the way baby!

Edited by Webfoot
I'm interested in seeing if anyone is interested in joining a geocaching fantasy baseball league. 

Thanks, but I'm already in one, it's called the Cubs. <_<

You know, I used to believe that too until my beloved Angels won it all in 2002. Now, you just have to believe.

It's going to be a Red October again this year. Angel Red.

For those of you that sent emails today, I'll get back to you when I get home to send you the information.

I'm interested in seeing if anyone is interested in joining a geocaching fantasy baseball league. 

Thanks, but I'm already in one, it's called the Cubs. <_<

You know, I used to believe that too until my beloved Angels won it all in 2002. Now, you just have to believe.

It's going to be a Red October again this year. Angel Red.

For those of you that sent emails today, I'll get back to you when I get home to send you the information.

Oh barf! That was the worst series of all time. We blew it in game 6 and you know it. Pretty much served it up on a silver platter... :D

Haven't received an email Web. dubs@runbox.com

Oh barf! That was the worst series of all time. We blew it in game 6 and you know it. Pretty much served it up on a silver platter... <_<

Haven't received an email Web. dubs@runbox.com

He he. I guess it all depends upon who's perspective you're looking from. From where I sit, it was the all-time greatest World Series of them all. :D

Check your email, as I sent you a reply this evening. Sorry, but my daughter was monopolizing the computer chatting with her friends this evening.