Print Out Of Cache

4x4luv

Is thete any way to get a List print out off the web that has the Cache Name, and Longitude And Latatudes? the only thing I found is the list of cache names, And a press here for details button then you have to print each cache page to get the LONG&LATS. Im looking for a list so say Im going to a nearby city I can print out a large list of caches Program them into my GPSr. Then when I get there I just can go Bug Nuts looking for them. Any help will work..

Thanks ;

4x4luv

You can download the .loc file, run it through GPSBabel to convert to, say, Streets And Trips format, and then load the resulting file into Excel or Notepad or what-have-you. That'll get you most of the way there. The only drawback will be that the resulting coordinates will be in decimal degrees rather than the degrees-decimal minutes we're used to here on geocaching.com. You can either set your GPS to decimal degrees, or you can use formulas in Excel. That is, if you have the latitude or longitude in cell B1 in decimal degrees, you can put this formula in, say, C1:

=CONCATENATE(TEXT(INT(B1),"###"),"° ",TEXT((B1-INT(B1))*60, "##.###"),"'")

(You might need to adjust this for negative latitude or longitude.)