How Old Are Most Geocachers?

AJ of Dunbar

Well how old are most geocachers? Im 18 and i nthe proccess of getting a new magellan sportrak map GPS. Im selling my blazer12 on a auction site, theres a rebate for the sporttrak out now till june, and i got some other money coming in from another project so i will hopefully only have to pay $60 or less (out of my pocket) <_<

aj

There are a wide variety of ages from small children up to ancient people like my parents (this will be a test to see if Mom reads all of my posts). That is one of the nice things about caching, it appeals to such a wide variety of people.

Edit: I didn't actually state my age. I will be 37 in April.

Edited by carleenp

I'm the primary cache-r in my family and I'll be 44 in May (I.m also the geekiest in the family)

The whole family likes to take part though, when their schedules permit.

Wife: 40

Son: 14

Stepson: 14

Stepdaughter: 11

If my mom's health permitted, she said she'd like to try it.

She'll be 70 nest month.

Edited by mihiker

I'll be 35 in a couple months and my son is 7, though he shouldn't count because I need to drag him out of the house kicking and screaming to get him to go Geocaching. :D

Oh . . . I know how old Mopar is but he might slap me if I revealed his age. :blink: I might just have to talk. <_<