My New Geo-caching Partner...

crzycrzy

<-- Waiting for Geo Ho to post *YAMP.

*Yet Another Mopar Pic

Okay . . . ask and ye shall recieve.

My most bestest and favoritist caching partner is . . .

(drum roll, please)

***MOPAR***

TA DA!!

Also by request . . .

bedff50a-73fa-46e4-87d1-b010bd908619.jpg

B)B)<_<:D:D:blink:

Who loves ya, baby!!!

Happy caching and stuff! :o

Ya know . . . you all have pretty lame social lives if your favorite caching partner is nothing more than a mechanized vehicle.

Sad . . . very, very sad.

That's why I LOVE my warm blooded caching partner so much! He's the greatest!

19adcdf8-96a7-482e-b8f6-c4b1d3a52c1e.jpg

:D:)<_<:mad:;):blink::D:o:DB) B)

Happy caching and stuff!! :o

Unlike garri, I don't have the guts to post my clunker, an 89 Corrolla with 160K miles (and still on the original clutch).

But right after counting the sheep, this is what I drive to caches:

SRT10 with the heart of a Viper

194570_700.jpg

This is what the Lightening and SS drivers will see:

194570_800.jpg

Some day... (please, don't pinch me.)

Edited by Chuy
Ya know . . . you all have pretty lame social lives if your favorite caching partner is nothing more than a mechanized vehicle.

Sad . . . very, very sad.

That's why I LOVE my warm blooded caching partner so much!  He's the greatest!

I wish I could go cache with my hubby right now but I can't. He is in the Air Force and is currently on a remote tour in Korea and won't be back permanently until January of 2005.

So for the time being, I either go alone or take my two caching friends with me.

Here's the geo-mobile(2003 Suzuki Vitara):

suzuki_vitara_03.jpg

Just bought it three weeks ago. <_<

Edited by Imajika
Bought it a few weeks ago...... <_<

172989_2600.JPG

Could be Lake Quivera or Cheney Lake. The license tags are right for Kansas.

Webscouter wins!!!! It's Cheney Lake!!!! Been there, web? It's kinda nothing but a big mud puddle, really......

EDIT: Actually, Cheney is one of the smaller lakes in Kansas. El Dorado, Tuttle Creek, Kanopolis, and many more are larger than Cheney.

Edited by Sparky-Watts
Bought it a few weeks ago...... <_<

172989_2600.JPG

Could be Lake Quivera or Cheney Lake. The license tags are right for Kansas.

Webscouter wins!!!! It's Cheney Lake!!!! Been there, web? It's kinda nothing but a big mud puddle, really......

EDIT: Actually, Cheney is one of the smaller lakes in Kansas. El Dorado, Tuttle Creek, Kanopolis, and many more are larger than Cheney.

Many an Andover High School party out at Cheney, I thought about El Dorado but couldn't remember any beaches around that lake.

Many an Andover High School party out at Cheney, I thought about El Dorado but couldn't remember any beaches around that lake.

Good to see that someone got the heck out of Dodge! <_<:blink: Due to the haze and fog, the lake looks a lot bigger than it really is in this pic. It was over on the west side, just off Yoder road, near Mt. Vernon.

Unlike garri, I don't have the guts to post my clunker, an 89 Corrolla with 160K miles (and still on the original clutch).

But right after counting the sheep, this is what I drive to caches:

SRT10 with the heart of a Viper

194570_700.jpg

Some day... (please, don't pinch me.)

I'm with you! You woulda thought with something like 75 cachers at my birthday event, they could have taken up a collection and got me one? NO! <sigh>

I don't even have a pic of my beater, a '94 Lebaron with 150k miles and bad paint.

I used to own this though, wish I still had it:

54619_1400.jpg

I'm with you! You woulda thought with something like 75 cachers at my birthday event, they could have taken up a collection and got me one? NO! <sigh>

I don't even have a pic of my beater, a '94 Lebaron with 150k miles and bad paint.

I used to own this though, wish I still had it:

54619_1400.jpg

Yeah, but....you've got Geo Ho.....how could you ask for more? <_<

The LepreMobile is a versatile Nissan Pathfinder. It finds caches in the summer:

What is that storage thing on the back in the first pic? Does it attach to the trailer pull? I need something for extra storage on long camping trips and was looking at roof racks, but that looks interesting.

Looked like a beer cooler to me? <_<

Carleen, yes indeed, that rack plugs into the trailer hitch. It's a metal frame with a perforated metal base. You can get one of these through a store or website that sells offroad accessories. It sure came in handy on the three-day camping and caching trip where that picture was taken. Four geocachers occupied the front and back seats, and our ice chest, food and duffle bags/knapsacks occupied the storage area behind the back seat. We used the back rack to carry our tent, tarp and sleeping bags. The advantages over a roof rack are ease of access, aerodynamics, and not having to worry about too much weight up on the roof. The disadvantage is low ground clearance, although we were able to navigate two fairly challenging 4WD caches without scraping the back against any rocks.

Here's my caching partner for today... taking me to Phoenix!!

And thanks to Team 360 who suggested an awsome caching itinerary for me to follow! <_<

american%20airlines%20%20in%20palm%20springs%20california_B.jpg

dadgum, that's some grip to hang onto the wing AND take the picture! What're you, a gremlin?

Here's my 4-wheeled caching partner, a 2002 Mazda Tribute:

tribute1.jpg

The disadvantage is low ground clearance, although we were able to navigate two fairly challenging 4WD caches without scraping the back against any rocks.

You forgot backing into things with it, or people rear-ended you (there's a phrase I already regret typing!).

Now we just need Questmaster to post pics of The Mighty Colt.

I believe there is a law against taking pictures of my trusty steed: A 1986 vw cabriolet with no heat, a leaky roof, and over 350,000 miles on it. she still runs strong though and has taken me many places you wouldn''t normally take car to. she also does this with my work tools in the back seat and front pass. side.