Locationless Cheater.

Doombot!

I wonder if he cheated on the Trad find too? It is really obvious the pics are fake. Some of them the shadow in the pic and the reflection on the watch disagree in direction. Also it is the same hand-GPS-watch in all pictures. Why would his GPS be turned off while caching? Some of the GPS have white lines around the edges. Look at the compression artifacts in a few of the pictures, there are many more around the GPS than the rest of the pic.

LMAO! :( He can't be serious. Can he? Has anyone called him on this? I think I'll email him and invite him to this thread. I like how the lighting is the same no matter where he is or what time of the day it is.

Like this one. Notice the sun shining on his hand... at night.

475533_200.jpg

Iowa, Maine, Buckingham Palace, North Carolina, Oregon and Vegas. And that was just on July 24th!

Edited by JMBella

OK. Who else? It's about 6:25 right now. Let's say at 6:45 we all start from the top of his hidden cache page and log away. Event the archived ones.

"Just got back from a quick road trip to Tennessee. Found cache with no problem.

TNLNSL. DPM."

Edited by JMBella

Personal Attacks and Flames will not be tolerated. If you want to praise or criticize, give examples as to why it is good or bad, general attacks on a person or idea will not be tolerated.

This is not the appropriate place for this issue. If you believe someone is abusing the site please email Groundspeak and we will address the issue.

contact@Groundspeak.com