My Geocaching Partner Was Killed! :-(

iBrew

I wish to add my name to this list. My dog ( Pokie ) loves to go on cache hunts with me. I'm always looking out for her ( snakes, etc ).

We've been on hikes as long as 1-2 miles and she takes point on the way back to the car, and very seldom misses a turn in the trail on the way back.

I once had a dream (Nightmare), that we got seperated somehow and I was frantic in looking for her.

I sat bolt upright in bed calling her name, sick with the feeling that I had lost her.

You ( all of us ) will never forget our beloved pets even when we get a new pet, they each have their own traits that another pet cannot match. Paul

iBrew, so sorry to hear about your lost.

The story of the Rainbow Bridge... Tissues READY everyone!!!

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals that had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author Unknown

Condolences from Team Rainbow and our Yorkie - "Metro"

af79e1bd-ea2c-431f-8b3c-c9f1e75a006f.jpg

Well my wife decided not to waste any time and adopted a new dog at the Humane League yesterday.

His name is Beethoven but I want to name him Bear. Take the poll and let me know what you think!

He's a pure breed St. Bernard and is 6 months old.

I came home from work yesterday and he greeted me at the door with a BIG SLOBBERY KISS!

QUITE THE SUPRISE! :D

She could have warned me! :D

Bearsmall.jpg

Edited by iBrew
Well my wife decided not to waste any time and adopted a new dog at the Humane League yesterday.

His name is Beethoven but I want to name him Bear. Take the poll and let me know what you think!

He's a pure breed St. Bernard and is 6 months old.

I came home from work yesterday and he greeted me at the door with a BIG SLOBBERY KISS!

QUITE THE SUPRISE! :D

She could have warned me! :D

Bearsmall.jpg

I really like the name Beethoven. The movie was great. And I think that any St. Bernard named Beethoven will be good luck. :D