Heads-up To The "other" 49 States!

Kealia

I'm figuring that most of you don't read the West and SouthWest Forums so I thought I'd give you a heads up:

In the last few days, the official California Geocoins have been distributed and are beginning to appear in local caches. View them yourself:

http://calif.geocoin.net/

Don't be surprised to see some in your area soon!

Personally, I may be heading to both Seattle and New Jersey soon so I'd definitely be placing some there.

Also hope to visit a friend in AZ this summer and make it back to home in Spokane sometime this year.

But I digress. Point is that these are now out there and will hopefully be in your neck of the woods soon!

Problem is, now that I've got the Precious......we don't want to gives it up!

(Edited for stupidity)

Edited by Kealia
I'm figuring that most of you don't read the West and SouthWest Forums so I thought I'd give you a heads up:

In the last few days, the official California Geocoins have been distributed and are beginning to appear in local caches. View them yourself:

http://calif.geocoin.net/

Don't be surprised to see some in your area soon!

Personally, I may be heading to both Seattle and New Jersey soon so I'd definitely be placing some there.

Also hope to visit a friend in AZ this summer and make it back to home in Spokane sometime this year.

But I digress. Point is that these are now out there and will hopefully be in your neck of the woods soon!

Problem is, now that I've got the Precious......we don't want to gives it up!

(Edited for stupidity)

Hmmmm, Iowa is between Seattle and New Jersey, maybe you would need tostop about halfway there for a break!! :D

It'd be cool to get one in Connecticut . . . but I plan to be in Las Vegas in a couple of months and caching is on my agenda, hopefully I'll find one there.

Happy caching and stuff:D

Well, keep your eye out for some in local caches. I purchased a few and expect them to be in sometime this week. I was hoping to get them in time for the event this past weekend, but it wasn't to be...

Edited by CT Trampers

In the last few days, the official California Geocoins have been distributed and are beginning to appear in local caches.

3608_7300.jpg

Nice, but not the design I would have chosen. :(

Now THATS funny!!! the Govenator coin

Those look goooooooooood! We have a big Event coming up next month and it would be great to put a couple or three of these out. If ya just happen to be coming out this way bring a few along,,, :( , they would be fine prizes for sure! Shoot, didnt look but if they go on sale soon maybe i can get a few before then.....

Nice work!!!

We will be putting one in our "Schnuffles Saugatuck Valley Stomp" cache over the weekend to try to entice some cachers to look for our least searched, but best (IMHO) cache.

Cool! One I have been wanting to do, too! And it wouldn't really be right if someone who already found it went back just to grab a coin, so that means I just MIGHT have a chance. :o

PS. I coulda used that bookcase you killed. :(

Glad you're ok though.

Edited by Mopar
We will be putting one in our "Schnuffles Saugatuck Valley Stomp" cache over the weekend to try to entice some cachers to look for our least searched, but best (IMHO) cache.

Cool! One I have been wanting to do, too! And it wouldn't really be right if someone who already found it went back just to grab a coin, so that means I just MIGHT have a chance. :o

PS. I coulda used that bookcase you killed. :(

Glad you're ok though.

Now thats a picture I would have liked to have seen!! I know when I drive in heavily populated deer areas, the firstthing I look out for is house furniture on the road!!! :o

A: Legend has it that when the Miner 49er discovered goal in California in 1849,  he said "Eureka!"  It seemed that "Eureka" would be appropriate to Geocaching.

Wow, I didn't know soccer was invented there! :( (look for yourselves, I only copied and pasted!)

So when I kick the ball from now on, I'll shout "Eureka" if I make the shot!

Edited by joefrog