Toms First And Happy Holidays(help)

PILTY

Even after extensive searching at the reported co-ordinates and reading all the logs, I still cannot find them! Please help me if you can? <_<

I didn't notice any DNF's for yourself on either of the cache pages you mentioned.

In my very limited experience,when i've posted a DNF,the cache owners have emailed me pretty much straight away offering assistance. :D

Even after extensive searching at the reported co-ordinates and reading all the logs, I still cannot find them! Please help me if you can? :D

That's because these are probably 2 of the hardest geocaches in OKC. We got very lucky on Tom's First after almost giving up on our search. I still have yet to find Happy Holiday's after 2 or 3 trips. I've heard of people going out there 4 and 5 times. Just way too many leaves and debris and the signals bounce off the bank walls.

Actually this topic would be better if it was moved to the regional forum that covers Oklahoma.

Beatnik and I found Tom's First after much (and I mean much) searching. I've since been back twice on my own to find Happy Holidays. No luck yet. There was a group of the first finders who went back and re-found it, so it is allegedly there. Keep trying.

-E

Edited by TresOkies++