2nd Annual Cannonball Run

CannonBall Run

OKAY. How 'bout a little trash talkin?

My InnBredd Eckspress is a gonna whup tha tar out-n yer General Lee! Howz that?

Sn :P  :P gans

Nuh Uh! Bo and uke in my General are gonna whoop on Coy & Vance in yours! HAHAHAHAHA :bad:;);)

Just wait a cotton pickin minute. My Boss Hogg caddy is gonna zoom right past ya and I'm going to have Rosco cuff-ya and stuff-ya!! :D

Clue to the Starting Coords of the 2nd Annual CannonBall Run TB Race located HERE

Ha, I thought when you posted a picture of that Pub a few posts back that it was just a cool place you'd found to take a picture of with a suitcase full of racers. I didn't realize you were hinting at a starting point. Neat! So you went all the way to Wyoming then! Cool! :D:P:D

YodaDoe

Just occured to me that I never showed you folks the "Special Edition" CannonBall Run Tags that were added to each of your travelbugs.

CannonBall Tag

VERY cool!! This is my first CannonBall Run race....I'm hoping for some beginners luck! (And a little help from some x-country friends!!) :tired:

Best of luck to all! VRRROOOOMMMM!

this is my first race as well.. and I am hoping the best of luck to everyone in the race.

with that nice tag on it.. well there no doubt that it a special tb.. :blink:

engine revved up and ready to roll...

TruckerGeorge

Nothing like sitting on top of them Team Geodillo!!!!

As of a couple minutes ago the 2nd Annual CannonBall Run TB Race did indeed start!

Release point was Deja Vu All Over Again in Sacramento CA ( GCJ263 ), their destination is Winners Circle in Bennington, NY ( GCJ271 ).

Keep in mind we promised you a cross country race... some of you assumed that it would be from NY to CA.... those of you who did might want to consider contacting the first cacher that grabs your bug and get them to change your instruction cards!

Good Luck to all!

BTW I am the owner of the final cache, anyone wishing to make arrangements to have their TBs shipped home later can contact me directly through GC.com

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Hooooooooooooooooo!!!!

This is an automated message from Geocaching.com

You are receiving this email because you are the owner of this listing.

CannonBall Run placed Team Snoogz: InnBredd Eckspress 01 (2004 TB Cannonball Run)

(Travel Bug Dog Tag) in Déjà Vu All Over Again! (RCGDS Dinner) at 4/10/2004

Log Date: 4/10/2004

Visit Team Snoogz: InnBredd Eckspress 01 (2004 TB Cannonball Run)

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=30052

Profile for CannonBall Run:

http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=7a...1c-3be6c7db6fff

Déjà Vu All Over Again! (RCGDS Dinner)

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...00-334454cd8371

Search for caches from this location:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/nearest.asp...21.271116666667

OKAY. How 'bout a little trash talkin?

My InnBredd Eckspress is a gonna whup tha tar out-n yer General Lee! Howz that?

Sn :tired:  :blink: gans

Nuh Uh! Bo and uke in my General are gonna whoop on Coy & Vance in yours! HAHAHAHAHA :D:DB)

Not Coy and Vance!

These er Daisy's young-uns what she had with one of them other four Duke Boys. Their names be Voy and Buke 'cuz no-n knows fer sure who the daddy be. Them boys ain't a talkin neither...... Uncle Jesse iz rollin over in his grave. :o:D

Edited by Snoogans

WoooooHooooooo!

Carecachers picked up the Extreme Machine and it's headed to Reno!

Sn :blink::tired: gans

EDIT: YAY! Hynr has Jett Threatt. 3 of my 4 entries are already on their way while most of the others are as yet unlogged!!! Ummm, nanner :o

Edited by Snoogans
Does anyone know when the official Cannonball Run page will be updated? :o

As far as stats and maps go, give us a couple days. The website & database have been transitioned to a new maintainer and there's still some details to iron out.

News will be reported here when there's news to report...

:rolleyes:

Does anyone know when the official Cannonball Run page will be updated?  :o

As far as stats and maps go, give us a couple days. The website & database have been transitioned to a new maintainer and there's still some details to iron out.

No problem Egnix. You just have to realize that since the race has finally started we will all be excited to see who is in the lead, or should I say, who is in second place behind my racer. :D

Edited by Eric K
Does anyone know when the official Cannonball Run page will be updated?  :D

No problem Egnix. You just have to realize that since the race has finally started we will all be excited to see who is in the lead, or should I say, who is in second place behind my racer. :o

Eric,

You don't have to wait. There is already a leader with at least 145 miles. You don't have to watch every bug like I am. Look at the Bug History on the event page. (Exclude the non-cannonballers and you're in business.)

My Jett Threatt is 3rd or 4th (I think) with 24 miles. Thanks to Hynr.

Sn :D:D gans

Edited by Snoogans
You don't have to wait. There is already a leader with at least 145 miles. You don't have to watch every bug like I am. Look at the Bug History on the event page.

Well, there were a few bugs that from some reason were logged into the Pheromone cache so they're going to report erroneous milage. :rolleyes:

You don't have to wait. There is already a leader with at least 145 miles. You don't have to watch every bug like I am. Look at the Bug History on the event page.

Well, there were a few bugs that from some reason were logged into the Pheromone cache so they're going to report erroneous milage. :rolleyes:

Maybe Green Archers moved the bugs that they took away from the event. I would expect a few racers to find it.

Are you saying that their 0 START is at that cache.

The Winners Circle Cache which is the finish line for the 2nd Annual CannonBall Run was listed as an Event because of the rules governing the logging of a find. The ONLY way to log a find at that particular cache is to place a CannonBall Run TB in it! No other bugs allowed! Since the field is limited to 78 existing racers I felt that an Event cache was closer to the truth... besides I was thinking of having a party later in the fall and inviting all those cachers and their families that actually placed a CBR TB into Winners Circle....hence an event.

I noticed those also. Can't you have the owners of those bugs delete that log so they will have the correct milage?

You don't have to wait. There is already a leader with at least 145 miles. You don't have to watch every bug like I am. Look at the Bug History on the event page. (Exclude the non-cannonballers and you're in business.)

Sn :rolleyes::D gans

I must be looking at the wrong link as there are no travel bugs listed (Or updates)...Can someone please post the correct link?

Thanks a bunch!! :o

Maybe Green Archers moved the bugs that they took away from the event. I would expect a few racers to find it.

Are you saying that their 0 START is at that cache.

For the record, we didn't need to take any racers from the Deja Vu Gathering. All the locals did that job. Yes, there were a couple (or few) CVC cachers that dropped off their entry (way before the race) into PHEROMONE. It must have been a small oversight as that drop was going to be deleted. Rest assured, all racers mileages will be zero at the starting line. This is a simple adjustment - even if it's the owners that must do the deletion themself.

We look forward to watching this years race and hope to move a couple this year as well... I have no entry this year and have completed my official roll... now I get to help (or mess with) your racers. :rolleyes: Now, where are those rules again?? :o

beffd93f-c20c-411c-9f47-aee29641784d.jpg

Sn :rolleyes:  :D gans

I must be looking at the wrong link as there are no travel bugs listed (Or updates)...Can someone please post the correct link?

Thanks a bunch!! :o

Here's what he's talking about. Remember this includes all the bugs including non-2CBR'ers.