Geo*pups

7 brand new Austalian Blue Heeler Dingo's.

This will be Momma CANDI Dog's last litter she is getting old.

I usually sell them but thought I would test the water and see if anyone would like to have a 15 Time Australian World Champion Geocaching pup.

I will go into more detail if anyone is interested.

The type of Dog is the same one seen on David Lettermann and Jay Leno.

You know that Cowboys dog who, he has taught everything.

These are also good trackers and hunters very protective of property,good with children.

I am still unable,proably due to laziness have not learned how to upload a photo into the forums but will try and learn in the next few days...........

If you want to send me your address I will get you some photos.

them frisky little guys and gals move so fast it is hard to get a clear picture but have got a few.

They are 4 weeks old they were not just born.

I hope when I said new puppies no one thought they were just a few days if so I am sorry.

I have a pedigree list too,but it is not up to date and they are not AKC registerable,but can be registered with the American Cattle Dog Assoc.

I think it is.It might be American Stock Dog Assoc.

I never cared much for the papers.

Plan a Geo*PupCache-Vacation.....

If I know for sure I will keep one that is spoken for.

As for the CATS it is how they are trained.

It can be either way.

These seem to be mellow,but frisky little fritters.

I trained one In search and Rescue,Martial Arts and a few other tactics,that he ended up getting shot over.

We had a peeping tom type that kept coming by and I could never catch,one night WUF,grandpa's of the puppies, name,jumped the fence and got the peeping tom and the guy shot him to get away.The Dog had never gotten out in the 10 years that I had him,except that once.

That was a courageous dog and I have never yet to have one like him.

He was about 24" wide and about 70 pounds,If you know this breed they just do not get that big,but my Dad who I got mine from who was the original Owner of Highplains Mountian Drifter(M).(AKC-REG),gave me choice of the Litter,from him and Hitchhiker (F).

I hope I answered all the ?????

Happy...............................................Geotrails

Like I said .........................this is her last and a 1 time chance of a lifetime you show me you can give him or her a good decent home and it's your Geo*puppy.

If you want to help with their 1st shots,it would be appreciated but they will get them anyway. at 10 -12 weeks.

PUPPY........................................Geotails <_<

Edited by GEO*Trailblazer 1

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see a picture. It is a good idea to read up on the breed before deciding for sure. Our Quad-Dog, Megan (who can be seen on my avitar and profile) is a wonderful dog but a live wire. She is considerd an Australian Cattle dog because she has a tail. I believe in obedience training classes....with other dogs and distractions.....just find a good trainer. I have been told that Heelers are happiest when they have a job. Last saturday, we got a chocolate lab/Chesapeke Bay Retriever pup that has totally occupied Meagan's time. She has taught the pup to go in and out the doggie door (she ran in and out shaking a toy with a bell in it) and is house training the baby. We find this pretty amazing since Megan is only 8 months old herself. Loading the geo-cache pack is her cue that we are about to go have a great time. This is a very generous offer and I'm sure anyone that adopts one of these Geo-pups will have many years of devoted comanionship and will never find a better caching buddy.

The one in JMBella is a blue healer australian shepherd looks like to me.

ShoeBugs is a Red Heeler.

The picture at the link looks more like the type I have.

Blue Heeler Dingo's.

Most of the Blue as they call it is thicker than normal hair and stiffer.

The Australian shepherd mix is softer thinner hair.

Someone please show me(MARKWELL) the link to where I can upload photo's to the forum.

I did not study the link when it was put up.I did not think that I would use it but alasssssssss

Edited by GEO*Trailblazer 1
Wife said HELL NO! She has enough working cleaning up all the Bella hair.

Someone please show me(MARKWELL) the link to where I can upload photo's to the forum.

I did not study the link when it was put up.I did not think that I would use it but alasssssssss

Upload a photo in one of your cache logs. Then when you're on the page to post in the forums click the button that says "IMG". Paste the url address from your uploaded photo in the window and click ok. That's it.

Edited by JMBella

How CUTE!!!!! My husband looked at the picture and says.."but how are you going to get it all the way to Arizona?????????" He was sure that I couldn't pass up a puppy. hahahahaha

BTW.....Megan was about 5 months old in the avatar picture and is growing into her ears quite nicely.

Thanks for working so hard for the picture...it was worth it.

Yea they do not get as big as them TEXAS CHIHUAHUA's

I will get back to ya DesertWarrior when I head that way we will have to get them pics and close-up look of the monuments and maybe do some others in the area.

If I just would have had WUF with us that day, we would not have had any problems.That's the Grandpa to the Pups.Lost in Action.

Should I put up any more pics of all the pup's or just send them if one finds an intrest in them?

I grew up with Blue Heelers on our farm. Great little cattle dogs. Wish I could get another.... Wait Ironman and I already have 2 Brittany Spaniels and they are spoiled rotten. Puppies are a lot of work. Especially when they wake you at 2:00 am to go potty!! I guess you know who had to get up at that hour? :ph34r:

Edited by IronMaiden
i wouldn't have the energy to keep up with one of them.  i need a couch potato kind of dog.

if you're looking for a couch potato.....might I suggest a greyhound? Check out my avatar! Sorry, whenever I see my moment, I gotta jump in there....

(oh, yeah, adopt a greyhound!)

Bec

actually, i want an italian greyhound. i saw one a few years ago and fell in love. there are a couple of groups that place them too, when they have been abandoned. i even have a name for one. if you watch frazier you will know that "maris", is the perfect name for a skinny dog. i have to wait until i'm not working. i want to be home all the time like i was with my last dog for at least the first 6 months. i will get one eventually. :ph34r:

i wouldn't have the energy to keep up with one of them.  i need a couch potato kind of dog.

if you're looking for a couch potato.....might I suggest a greyhound? Check out my avatar! Sorry, whenever I see my moment, I gotta jump in there....

Bec

actually, i want an italian greyhound. i saw one a few years ago and fell in love. there are a couple of groups that place them too, when they have been abandoned. i even have a name for one. if you watch frazier you will know that "maris", is the perfect name for a skinny dog. i have to wait until i'm not working. i want to be home all the time like i was with my last dog for at least the first 6 months. i will get one eventually. :ph34r:

IGs are wonderful little dogs! And kudos to you for wanting to rescue one! They are a little more on the hyper side than a greyhound, but can be the greatest sweeties!

At one time I wanted an IG and my greyhound -- thought it would be an interesting pair. Instead I got a Jack Russel/Rat Terrier mix. So my interesting pair is a couch potato and a crazy, hyper dog. Still an interesting pair.

I loved the episode with the IG!! Cracked me up!

I think any dog is a great dog though. And the puppies this topic started with a adorable!

Oh, and yeah, adopt a greyhound....... :ph34r:

Bec

Bec

IGs are wonderful little dogs! And kudos to you for wanting to rescue one! They are a little more on the hyper side than a greyhound, but can be the greatest sweeties!

At one time I wanted an IG and my greyhound -- thought it would be an interesting pair. Instead I got a Jack Russel/Rat Terrier mix. So my interesting pair is a couch potato and a crazy, hyper dog. Still an interesting pair.

I loved the episode with the IG!! Cracked me up!

I think any dog is a great dog though. And the puppies this topic started with a adorable!

Oh, and yeah, adopt a greyhound....... :ph34r:

Bec

actually i think nile's dog was a whippet. close enough though. it was a little too big to be an IT. i loved it a few episodes later when he realized the resemblance to maris because a souffle cup looked like a pillbox hat when put on the dogs head.

Edited by uperdooper

Actually I do realize what a dingo is, pictures and all and like here they are actually still wild and right now there's at least a couple within a few hundered metres of here. You forget Geo oz is where cattle dogs and the dingo actually come from. Once a cattle dog tastes blood you shoot it, with a dingo there preferably shot before they kill and it's not all that long ago that the bounty on dingo's was dropped, however I believe some shires still pay a bounty depending on the season.

Then again not many have actually seen a pure (white socked) dingo as they are getting very rare and any dingo that was bred into cattle dogs back in the early 1800's is a very long distant relative.

Cheers, Kerry.

A dingo ate my baby :lol:

I am very sorry for that.

I do not even know what to say but thought I should address this.

Mine are kept in a large 1/4 acre pen.

They do not run freely unless they are with me.

Az for OZ The Pedigree does go back to Australia,were they were 15 time Australian(Not USA) Champions in the 1800's.

Best regards.