Trying To Reach Cache-advance

nomaddante

Hey Cache advance,

i tried to email you at the address you provided, and had no luck. Basically, i was hoping you could unapprove a recent cache i sent.

Totally Tapes

by nomaddante

N 48° 28.127 W 123° 24.156 (WGS84)

UTM: 10U E 470241 N 5368484

In British Columbia, Canada [country map]

Hidden: 2/11/2004

Use waypoint: GCHNR4

i screw up the coordinates something fierce and need to change them.

Thnaks for any help you can provide

Should you wish to make changes to the cache location, the first step would be to temporarily disable the cache. This function is controlled by the cache owner and does not involve intervention of geocaching.com administrators. I see you have taken this step and this should be sufficient to prevent cachers from inadvertently seeking your cache while you work on refining the cache coordinates.

You will only be able to adjust the coordinates of your cache by a total of 0.1 miles change. A change of greater than 0.1 miles will require your cache be reapproved and as such, you will not be able to make these changes yourself. However, this is easily done by simply sending me the new coordinates via email and I will make the adjustments for you.

Cache-Advance

Geocaching.com Admin

Cache advance....

thank you. This is all i am trying to do. Now, the only problem remaining is that i have been unable to send you an email. They keep getting bounced..even the new address you sent me. i have no idea why this is happening. i have the new coordinates waiting, and will try again. If you recieve nothing, would you conside emailing me at nomaddante@excite.com, and i will send them to you.

Thank you for your help in this

nomaddante

Just curious, though...........what happened to the 'Found' log that was on this cache? From what I read, he found it fair and square, and now his log is gone. Is that right? As far as I know, if you find a cache, you've found it, regardless of any mistakes the hider may have made. Just curious. Any suggestions?

Edited by cacherunner