What Are You Doing Here?

ArmyUncoolGuy

Today I was searching for a cache in my area Wichita Traveller Motel when I heard a voice call my name. Out of reflex I turned around to make sure it was me that they were calling out to, only to find it was my older brother standing by a metal fence. I went over to talk to him, naturally his first words and mine were "what are you doing here?" I explained that I was searching for a cache and reminded him of the game sice he never took much intrest in it himself, and he was assisting a few friends set up a gas powered RC car track with railroad ties. I didn't have the coodinates on me for the cache at the time but I had a good general idea of the location from yesterday when I searched for it for the first time. Weird who you run into when you aren't looking.

:grin: While I was searching for a cache just off the road but in thick brush I heard a car pull up and stop. Without even looking I knew...'Well, hello officer...' After trying to explain caching and what I was up to he asked if I had found it yet. Unfortunately I had not. I guess since I had a pen and GPSr he decided not to roust me. He only said 'Bizarre' as he drove away.