Where Are The Caves?

CacheMonkeez

I assume you are looking for cave locations to cache in. This is really frowned upon by caving clubs, and certain National Forest.

You might try the NSS web site and see if you can locate one of the grottos that are down in that area. Right now the NSS site is down for some reason. If you do contact one of the grottos down there chances are they will not give up the information you are looking for, but instead offer to take you along on one of their trips.

Here is another link that might help. Information on cave locations is a little bit easier to come by here.

My Webpage might help out here if it wasn't for the fact it's in Colorado.

I have a few contacts and I will see what I can do for you. I might be able to come up with a list of GNIS data or something

Anybody know of a listing of caves (Florida and otherwise) and their GPS coordinates?

Are you looking for dry or wet caves? I have gps coordinates for several wet caves which you are more than welcome to. However, would not suggest putting caches in them! <_<

I will be "releasing" a cache in NFL in March. It's a multi and the first step is "hidden" inside a wet "tourist" cave. This first step of course is simply a clue which is part of the natural cave formation itself and not an introduced item.

FYI in addition to the NSS (great organization) you might also contact National Association for Cave Diving

Edited by Decodoppler