Wisconsin Geocaching Association 04' Campout

Cathunter

Is this just for WGA members? I noticed that WGA membership requires that you actually live in WI so I wasn't sure.

It looks like a fun time.

The WGA Geo-campout is open to EVERYONE :(

Our message boards are also open to everyone.

Actual "membership" is restricted to Wisconsin residents. This is done so we can say we actually represent citizens of the State of Wisconsin. Our large membership has given us strength when working with local municipalities and government officials.

The only difference with being a Member is being able to vote for, or to hold a seat on the WGA Board of Directors.

You do realize, Cathunter, at the campout, you and I are going to have to discuss this avatar of yours!  :o

(this from the girl with 3 cats and a dog named Cat!)

Bec

How evil is it to name a dog "cat" ??

There are 38 days until the Wisconsin Geocaching Association Campout.

I cannot image physically running out of room. If theres not enough room, you can have my spot and i'll sleep in a tree. Or we could build a muti-story tent skyscraper.

Come, join us, there will be room.

Also a reminder, if you signed up for group camping but have not paid your camping fee, please do so now by going to the campout page: http://www.wi-geocaching.com/events/?EventID=2

There are 35 days until the Wisconsin Geocaching Association Campout.

You do realize, Cathunter, at the campout, you and I are going to have to discuss this avatar of yours!  :rolleyes:

(this from the girl with 3 cats and a dog named Cat!)

Bec

How evil is it to name a dog "cat" ??

There are 38 days until the Wisconsin Geocaching Association Campout.

Unfortunately, I can't take the credit for naming the dog -- his racing name was Catmandoo Legend, and his kennel name was Cat. It was too funny, so it stuck! That's him in my avatar.

I can't wait for the campout! It's going to be a great time! See you all there!

Bec

Is there any possibility of latecomers getting a camping space? Even if we camp seperately from the reserved area? We are considering coming, but need to see if we will be able to, and that might not happen til 1-2 days before.

We can fit a total of 100 people on the groups campsites, according to DNR rules. Registration is currently at 81 campers. It is possible the group sites will fill to capacity.

If we fill the group sites, people can still camp at the regular family camping sites. They about 1/2 mile away from the group sites, and often have first come - first serve sites available.

Hope you can make it!

Originally posted by kbraband:

All those signed up for the group camp: If the WGA does not receive your payment by April 30, you may lose your reservation. We are close to reaching our maximum number of 100 campers at the group sites. If you signed up, please pay now. We don't want to turn people away only to have others not pay and then not show up.

There are 23 days until the Wisconsin Geocaching Association Campout.

There are now 152 people signed up for the WGA campout. Payment by those who plan on camping is due.

All teams camping on the group site are required to pre-pay by 4/30/04. If you have not paid, your reservation may be lost to a paying customer.

Sign-Up for a Sunday A.M. pancake camp breakfast is in progress. Check the WGA web forums for the newest information.

Wholly Crap,

There are only 15 days until the Wisconsin Geocaching Association Campout.

catinthehat.gif