Upinyachit's Avatar.....

Broncoholics

This is D

I woke up this morning to respond to my own topic and I read this.....

Sorry, your posting rights have been temporarily suspended. The suspension is due to end on Feb 27 2004, 11:43 PM.

I am still waiting for a response from anybody from Groundspeak. I feel this is rude. My new attitude will stay positive if I can get a simple explanation.

Is this a test to see if I turn into MR. HYDE, I won't. I am sick of being the bad guy,

but it's kinda hard when you have to deal with stuff like this. :unsure:

Thanks Groundspeak for all the good times, and bad..........LOL

This is D

I woke up this morning to respond to my own topic and I read this.....

Sorry, your posting rights have been temporarily suspended. The suspension is due to end on Feb 27 2004, 11:43 PM.

I am still waiting for a response from anybody from Groundspeak. I feel this is rude. My new attitude will stay positive if I can get a simple explanation.

Is this a test to see if I turn into MR. HYDE, I won't. I am sick of being the bad guy,

but it's kinda hard when you have to deal with stuff like this. :unsure:

Thanks Groundspeak for all the good times, and bad..........LOL

Never mind....SOS.

Edited by Sparky-Watts

I'm going to ask everyone to please post positive constructive comments and avatars in this topic from now on. As my mom used to say, if you don't have anything good to say, then don't say anything at all. Duane is making an effort here. I do think he is making a good effort to change. We can all help him at this time by being supportive of his efforts to get back into the community. There are reasons why he has been temporarily suspended.

The decision by Groundspeak is between Duane and Groundspeak and it serves no positive purpose to discuss it here.

Let's be positive and make this a win-win for everyone in the long run.

I suggested the Chi avatar that Duane posted above. I created that for him no knowing his pup had passed away. I was trying to help him. There are a couple of good ones in this topic but there are a lot of bad ones. Come on group. Let's see if we can help him out.

I'm going to ask everyone to please post positive constructive comments and avatars in this topic from now on. As my mom used to say, if you don't have anything good to say, then don't say anything at all. Duane is making an effort here. I do think he is making a good effort to change. We can all help him at this time by being supportive of his efforts to get back into the community. There are reasons why he has been temporarily suspended.

The decision by Groundspeak is between Duane and Groundspeak and it serves no positive purpose to discuss it here.

Let's be positive and make this a win-win for everyone in the long run.

I suggested the Chi avatar that Duane posted above. I created that for him no knowing his pup had passed away. I was trying to help him. There are a couple of good ones in this topic but there are a lot of bad ones. Come on group. Let's see if we can help him out.

It's always been my opinion that your avatar is something personal that you want to represent you (probably close to the definition of the word) and in mose cases (smurf-day aside) I don't see why you would want somebody to select your avatar for you.

I also don't see how a change of avatars is an indication of wanting to change one's ways.

If Duane is making an effort at it though, then that's great! I think a good first step would be to pick his own avatar. I think most people (myself included) assumed that the post to start this thread was just a bit of trolling.

His claims of wanting to change become less credible though, now that we know he's been banned for most of February.

Again, I hope his claims are true, however, I think this thread should probably have been shut down a long time ago, since the bashing is probably not productive.

Ok, I'm trying really hard to be nice like mtn-man said, nobdy hijacked my account.

If you look at the profile for dkhughes, it's not a sockpuppet, it's Duane's dad. I don't know why he's banned, I suspect someone either finally got to some emails he sent, or he was supposed to have been banned after the last time and when he started posting someone realized the ban wasn't in effect. Whatever, that's between him and gc.com, but dkhughes isn't a sockpuppet.

OK, now that I had to stick up for Duane, I gotta go shower. I feel "dirty". ;)

RK Wrote:

Hey, I kinda like that one. It's familiar somehow.

I know. I thought about that before I posted it. It seems to fit for D though as long a he keeps his chit together. For the record Duane, whatever you did in the past is water under the bridge. That's just my personal attitude. You've been pretty excepting of the flames lately I give you credit for that. Good luck. I'd like to hear why you were banned at this point BTW too.

Bons and D,

Stop it you 2. Don't make turn this car around!

Seriously I don't see D starving for anymore attention as someone asking the people here to design their sig item or name their geodog. Maybe D got some meds and he's all better now. (Thats not a flame D. Just trying to be mildly amusing.)

D, chill. Lose the sock puppet. Whatever the reason you were suspended from these forums, be suspended. You're not showing TPTB good faith by posting under a different name. Now both of you kiss and make-up!

Edited by JMBella

Duane cannot answer these questions since he is not allowed to post. If there are any more post off topic I will delete them. You have said your peace bons so please get back to the topic of a suggested avatar. I will close this topic until he gets back if need be.

Everyone, please bring it back to the topic and please keep it positive.

Edited by mtn-man