Upinyachit's Avatar.....

Broncoholics

Ever since I changed my negative attitude to a positive one, I have been looking for an avatar. A geocaching member said they like this one, 4fd0a01f-8fb0-4566-972c-29cc07d274b1.jpg but Chi is gone and I'm not sure I want to keep looking at him. So I don't think this would be cool.

So just for chits and giggles, I think it would be interesting to see what you members come up with. Please keep it clean, and remember that there are kids watching, and maybe even some newbies. I will consider all avatars that are submitted. Thanks for being so helpful and I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!!!!

D :unsure:

Have you seen anyone with an animated avatar? B)

Lordy, can you imagine what this place would look like if we could use animated GIFs? :)

Yes kinda. It would be ok at first, with a flashing pumpkin or maze from time to time, but then it would get nuts and need to be cut off.

UP, I did an image search on google for "upinyachit", and it came up with two pictures. That one, and one with two women in the woods :unsure:

22008_1700.gif

Maybe this...

entertainer.gif

i like these. the are named Ethos and Pathos. Pathos is the sad one. :unsure:

another quote from myself. this might be a really good one for you. it could represent both sides of you. the yellow one for the new you, the red one just in case you have a "moment" of temporary insanity and revert to your old ways. B)

Maybe this...

entertainer.gif

i like these. the are named Ethos and Pathos. Pathos is the sad one. :unsure:

another quote from myself. this might be a really good one for you. it could represent both sides of you. the yellow one for the new you, the red one just in case you have a "moment" of temporary insanity and revert to your old ways. :)

Nice job figuring out what I was going for... B)

Clowns??!!?? . . .  Clowns??!!??  :unsure:  Did someone mention CLOWNS??!!??  B)

corrupted.jpg

Don't get me started!!! B)

B)  B)  :D  :P  :D

my eyes! my eyes! you just seared my retinas. :) actually, i have a bunch of targets for my handguns that are clowns. i live to get them right between the eyes.

Edited by uperdooper
All that comes to mind is a clown pulling the wool over someone's eyes.....either that or a bottle of Prozac. :unsure:

no! no! no! not prozac. it's zoloft i tell you. just like hooked on phonics, it worked for me. now! add a couple of valium and a drink or two. and i'm dooooiiinnngg jjuuusssttt ffffiiinnne........bye. bye. B)

but Chi is gone and I'm not sure I want to keep looking at him.

Sorry! :unsure:

I say pick an avatar that you like and will help you remember your new positive attitude! B)

i have a pic of my beloved dog on my profile page. i had to have her put to sleep 3 years ago and i still miss her. i even have a desktop theme with her on it. i put it on and remember the 14 years i had with her. she was my first dog and i hope she won't be my last, but she will always be my best.

I'm really sorry about your lost pet and all........but the more I think about it, well.....your chosen user ID kinda leaves one to think you are......uhm.how do I say this?....uhmm...well not your church-goin type. I mean...sheesh! Upinyachit? How do you explain that to a child?

Maybe if you really DID turn over a new leaf and go from negative to positive.....

Well chose your own avatar, and have fun caching!

Og

I'm really sorry about your lost pet and all........but the more I think about it, well.....your chosen user ID kinda leaves one to think you are......uhm.how do I say this?....uhmm...well not your church-goin type. I mean...sheesh! Upinyachit? How do you explain that to a child?

Maybe if you really DID turn over a new leaf and go from negative to positive.....

Well chose your own avatar, and have fun caching!

Og

way off topic and not to start a church going flame topic. religion has nothing to do with it. if there is a "GOD", i am sure he will understand someone enjoying his creations and worshiping HIM by being out in the great outdoors looking for a tupperware container on a beautiful day just as much as being in church. if he is everywhere, then anywhere and anytime to worship him should be just fine.