Upinyachit Has A Brand New Attitude....

Broncoholics

After complaining for a month and putting my foot in my mouth on my last post,

I have a brand new attitude. I know it's going to take a lot more the just words, and a lot more caching, but I have come to the conclusion that UPINYACHIT

needs G.C. I will always have a lot of love for Navicache though, but G.C. seems to be where it's at. Everybody always seems to come back after quiting. :D

I know I deserve all the negativity I have gotten or will receive, but everyone deserves a second chance. If I recall, a member asked me if I think it's cool to be able to help out a newbie. That question stuck in my head for a while. Then my dad told me that I was being an a** and that the sport doesn't need a negative person. So, yeah, I do like helping out the newbies. The damage has been done, but I do want to make a public announcement to CO. Admin that I was wrong and I apologize for all my negative actions. You do have the right for all the time and energy you volunteer.

D B)

After complaining for a month and putting my foot in my mouth on my last post,

I have a brand new attitude. I know it's going to take a lot more the just words, and a lot more caching, but I have come to the conclusion that UPINYACHIT

needs G.C. I will always have a lot of love for Navicache though, but G.C. seems to be where it's at. Everybody always seems to come back after quiting. :D

I know I deserve all the negativity I have gotten or will receive, but everyone deserves a second chance. If I recall, a member asked me if I think it's cool to be able to help out a newbie. That question stuck in my head for a while. Then my dad told me that I was being an a** and that the sport doesn't need a negative person. So, yeah, I do like helping out the newbies. The damage has been done, but I do want to make a public announcement to CO. Admin that I was wrong and I apologize for all my negative actions. You do have the right for all the time and energy you volunteer.

D B)

Apology accepted