300th Find Coming Up - Need Idea's

Seattle Seekers

I figure I'll be coming up to my 300th find sometime in the next week or two or three depending on the weather. B) I'm looking for idea's on a good cache to make my 300th. :D My 100th was "Maud Lake Viewpoint" and my 200th was "...and a whimper". I'm looking for something with a nice hike leading to an excellent view. Not any more difficult in terrain than "...and a whimper" though because then I wont be able to get my kid to come with me. B)

Hmmm...

Franklin Cache any time.

Galloping Gertie at lowwwwww tide.

Scooby Doo's Sister, or Steilacoom Stash near sunset.

Kanaskat-Palmer for a picnic.

Hamilton Viewpoint for a quick find then celebrate at Pegasus Pizza at Alki.

How about this: Skagit Bay View from Craft Island Kid friendly, great view. Just don't go at high tide.

That's absolutely one of my favorites, too, and I did it with a 5 year old, at low tide, during hunting season to boot. I don't think the tide is a problem for Craft, and a low tide is actually a condition for adding Hike to Ika Island - another absolute favorite.

Other recommendations that meet your specs are Ebey Bluffs and Col. Ebey's Time Capsule on Whidbey Island, and most of the Deception Pass area caches with a view to the West. It's too early for recommendations that would bring you up into the mountains, I suppose.

Edited by Shunra