Premium Membership By Money Order.

Cache on the spot

I don't know if the Groundspeak holds checks or not, but even when they get the mail it may take a few days to get it entered.

My horror story is that the first time I paid for a subscription I paid with postal money order. It took almost 6 weeks for it go threw. It turns out (as explained by Jeremy later) that once the letter got to WA, some smuck put it in the wrong PO box!! :lol: Why it would take a month or more for someone to notice they have mail that isn't theirs is amazing :D . But thats not likely to happen often, and I'll be paying by paypal so I won't be to me anyway :D

**disclaimer: I have nothing against USPS employees

I don't know if the Groundspeak holds checks or not, but even when they get the mail it may take a few days to get it entered.

My horror story is that the first time I paid for a subscription I paid with postal money order. It took almost 6 weeks for it go threw. It turns out (as explained by Jeremy later) that once the letter got to WA, some smuck put it in the wrong PO box!! :lol:  Why it would take a month or more for someone to notice they have mail that isn't theirs is amazing  :D . But thats not likely to happen often, and I'll be paying by paypal so I won't be to me anyway :D 

Thanks for the info Welch.

I guess I'd better be more patient.

Pat

Yes they do hold checks. I don't have a clue as to why they would hang on to a money order but business being the way it is these days, I would guess they wait on those too. I have written to them and was told that it taks two to three weeks to process. They make sure that the check clears first and then do the account. I'm still waiting too!

-=> The Ghost <=-

Yes they do hold checks. I don't have a clue as to why they would hang on to a money order but business being the way it is these days, I would guess they wait on those too. I have written to them and was told that it taks two to three weeks to process. They make sure that the check clears first and then do the account. I'm still waiting too!

-=> The Ghost <=-

Thanks Ghost. How long have you been waiting? It's 2 weeks for me.

It would have been nice to know that a money order takes the same amount of time as a check.

I could have sent a check and saved the money order fee and the 16 mile trip to the post office. <_<

Pat