Finds Stacking

gallahad

Heretofore, it seemed to me that the system placed a new log on "My Cache Page" at the top of the list. For example:

Newest find (most recent)

Newer find (next most recent)

New find (etc.)

However, the logs I entered yesterday appeared in this fashion:

New find (least most recent)

Newer find (next most recent)

Newest find (most recent)

That means the my logs, as listed on the page, are mixed - for example:

New find today (least most recent today)

Newer find today (next most recent today)

Newest find today (most recent today)

Newest find yesterday (most recent yesterday)

Newer find yesterday (next ost recent yesterday)

New find yesterday (least most recent)

Its like listing the finds (from top of the list down) as #33, the #34, then #35, followed by #32, 31, 30.

Has something changed that creates such a mixed list? :lol:

That seems to have changed lately. Yes, they are sorted by date, but for the past several days, finds within the same day seem to be in random order.

Nope. I put the number of the find in all my logs, so I can tell what order they were entered in. I just checked the 6 logs I posted on Jan 31, and there were all in the same order that I posted them.

That seems to have changed lately.  Yes, they are sorted by date, but for the past several days, finds within the same day seem to be in random order.

Nope. I put the number of the find in all my logs, so I can tell what order they were entered in. I just checked the 6 logs I posted on Jan 31, and there were all in the same order that I posted them.

If I understand this correctly, the logs you entered in an uninterupted sequence (on a given day) were in descending order, with the most recent find logged at the bottom of the list and the earliest find at the top of the list. If that's the case then, even though I'd prefer to have the most recent find listed at the top of the order, I guess I'll just have to live with it. :blink: Cuz that's what I got.