Finally Have It All!

Deckyon

I finally have gotten all my maps and SD cards sorted out. I only need to buy a spare SD card for when I travel out of my region. I bought 128MB cards because there was a great deal on them here where you could by one card for $60 with an instant rebate of $20 and another mail in rebate for $10, making it a total of $10 a card.

Here is what I have put together:

1. 128 MB SD Card with MapSend Direct Route. Contains a 126 MB region covering all of Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky and Tennesee.

2. 128 MB SD Card with MapSend Topo for the US. Contains a 125 MB region covering all of Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky and Tennesee.

3. 128 MB SD Card with MapSend Streets and Destinations USA. Contains a 123 MB region covering all of Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky and Tennesee.

All cards are stored in an SD card case which is attached to the inside of the Magellan Meridian nylon carrying case via velcro. One card is in the unit (Magellan Meridian Platinum) and the other two are in a case. This makes it nice to have the largest possible area that I am likely to travel to and still be able to use the 3 different maps styles.

I finally have gotten all my maps and SD cards sorted out. I only need to buy a spare SD card for when I travel out of my region. I bought 128MB cards because there was a great deal on them here where you could by one card for $60 with an instant rebate of $20 and another mail in rebate for $10, making it a total of $10 a card.

Here is what I have put together:

1. 128 MB SD Card with MapSend Direct Route. Contains a 126 MB region covering all of Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky and Tennesee.

2. 128 MB SD Card with MapSend Topo for the US. Contains a 125 MB region covering all of Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky and Tennesee.

3. 128 MB SD Card with MapSend Streets and Destinations USA. Contains a 123 MB region covering all of Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky and Tennesee.

All cards are stored in an SD card case which is attached to the inside of the Magellan Meridian nylon carrying case via velcro. One card is in the unit (Magellan Meridian Platinum) and the other two are in a case. This makes it nice to have the largest possible area that I am likely to travel to and still be able to use the 3 different maps styles.

So who threw in the other $20 ?????

I actually hav the $ reversed. $10 from BestBuy and $20 mail-in. They ran a local deal last week for 2 days. I think they were trying to get rid of the 128 cards. (and my math sucks... $30 a card.)

Refresh is not too bad. I do not have all POI selected.

Edited by Deckyon