Gpsmap60c - No Detour Function?

Detour?

I thought you just went off the predetermined route and let it recalculate your route for you... whenever it found it's brain again.

Hmmmm....

Nope, not missing the detour function! (But would love to hear whereabouts this is, exactly on the V!)

-=-

michelle

Might it be the option of not including highways or U-turns? I know where that is.

I've heard of the detour function on the V but never found it until I, uh, read the manual. :blink: You have to page to that funky direction screen listing all the turns and times and then select menu and detour and other options pop up. I tried it the other night and could have used it a few times in the past. I'd like to see it added to my 60C.

The 60C also doesn't have a Via routing... which I really like on my V. <_<

You can route with vias on the 60c...make sure your routing preference is set to prompted or follow roads method. Go to "Routes" under the main menu. Create a route with all of your required via points and push the "Navigate" button at the bottom of the screen. It couldn't be easier.