Nattybooshka 100

Papakas

Congrats!! :lol:B):mad::D

And not to forget all those great caches which you have laid:-

Robin's Delight The directions which had us going in circles - is it east or is it west?!! Then Stora, the novices, being the only cachers to find it on the day! B)

Cascading Which I had no problems finding!! :grin::D

Blame Booshka! My wounds are still healing from that one! Very wise to recommend that it is not done in the dark! :lol:

Here's to the next 100!

Cheers!

Seasider

Edited by Seasider

Well done Natty. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to speak to you properly at the geocache meet (I'm the one who shouted across the room on your arrival enquiring if you'd made the 100")

Have done several of your caches. Not all yet, but give me time. Some had me smiling :D , others had me cursing :D .

Thanks, and many congratulations again. B)

:huh: It's Great hitting 100 isnt it, and you are especially famous as doing it at the same time (ish) as george and mildred!!(us) :D

Done quite a few of yours when we were up that way...Blame Boshka springs to mind as i hate hills :lol: ---and sharp drops..this was on par with one of Hornets we did this weekend down in Lynmouth only with his you had to carefully climb down a bit :D

Edited by George&Mildred