Ufo's

BlackBuck

Here on long island in 92 at southhaven park in shirley a ufo crashed .of course the goverment covered it up!it turned out to be a complete hoax ...

It has always amazed me at how well the government has 'covered up' all the alleged UFO sightings. It truely is the only bipartisan activity that our governement will engage. The various political parties will stop at nothing to attack the credibility, track record, lack of progress, ineptitude, and character of a certain politician or political party. But strangely, our UFO policy has never made it to the political battleground. We have had to endure Watergate scandal, Iran/Contra scandal, Lewinski scandal... when, I say when, are we ever going to throw the covers off that governmental agency that keeps all these UFOs under wrap? :D

PS- gotta go the Big Head awaits. psst ... the Big Head is really Ross Perot.

Hey my travel bug wants to go to these places!!!

I'll add him to my watch list and if he ever makes it up to the Edmonton, Alberta, Canada area I'll make every effort to get a pic of him at that landing pad. I drive past that area when headed up to the inlaws. My wife would be so impressed that I actually want to go in that direction for a change. :D

There is an official UFO landing site here in Utah too, at Boulder Airstrip (off Hells Backbone turnoff SW of Boulder). But I don't think they land there. If I there them, I certainly wouldn't. The landing sign is so riddled with bullets, you can drain spaghetti through it. What do they think, the aliens wouldn't pay attention?

On a different note, a site of a govt. coverup calls for a virtual but there wouldn't be a historical marker there, of course. Therefore you couldn't ask a stupid confirming question like 'How many words are on the 2nd line of the plaque' or 'What group of heritage buffs erected it'. So GC.com wouldn't approve such a cache. I recently placed a cache devoted to mystery science and gov't coverup but I had to use a kind of unattractive heavy-handed approach to make a trad out of it.