Mopar Turns 35 . . . Again!

Geo Ho

Omit words 1, 2, 5 and 6 and he'd be just as happy, and you'd save a bucket of money.

This is really what I'm getting Mopar for his birthday! = really what Mopar for his birthday.

????

Edit: Never mind, I read the wrong line. :rolleyes:

Edited by carleenp
I just wanted to put out a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my best friend and favorite caching partner . . .

:DMOPAR :lol:

. . . who turns 35 again next week.

Here's a place for all of you who either love him or hate him to either wish him a happy day or blast him.

c35f82c3-5229-4530-b231-3e055b32ffcc.jpg

Happy B-Day Mopar!

Ummm, cute earring dude... :P

Sn :rolleyes::D gans

This is really what I'm getting Mopar for his birthday! 

<Imaged Deleted>

Jeep Commander / A Hummer Jeep Hybrid

Shhh . . . .  it's a secret!

Jeep Commander / A Hummer Jeep Hybrid

sheesh

Oooooooohhhhh!!!!

:rolleyes:

Silly me!

Cute but not too bright, eh?

:lol:

Happy birthday, Mopar.

May you find everything you look for. ;)

28960_600.jpg

Thanks for digging this up! NOT!

:P

I thought I'd gotten him away from this sort of activity and now the memories may come flooding back and he may leave me for Leprechaun.

dadgum you! dadgum you all!

Happy birthday, Mopar.

May you find everything you look for. ;)

28960_600.jpg

Thanks for digging this up! NOT!

I'd thought I'd changed him. I thought I got him away from this type of activity. And now look at what you've done. He's leaving me . . . The memories came flooding back. He remembers that night of passion in the tent with Leprechaun and he doesn't want me anymore.

Thanks for nothing!

Dam you! Dam you all.

:P

Mope,

Here's a new avatar as your birthday gift (but, no, you may not have my Mopar-brand atlas, or my Mopar-brand flashlight!) :

index_11.jpg I think it makes you look younger, man.

and you can have this one, too, just for good measure:

index_12.gif

Edited by MissJenn
Mope,

Here's a new avatar as your birthday gift (but, no, you may not have my Mopar-brand atlas, or my Mopar-brand flashlight!) :

[image removed] I think it makes you look younger, man.

and you can have this one, too, just for good measure:

[image removed]

Ha! I showed him the first logo and he poo-poo'd it. I happen to agree with you.

:D An unprecedented event happened in my household this weekend. My son actually wanted to go caching. A rare occasion to be sure!!

Anyhoo . . . Mo's birthday isn't until Tuesday but since we were going caching today I decided to give him his presents early. I couldn't wait. :D

I gave him an auto mount and an external antenna for his new Garmin 76S. How cool is that?

I know. I know. I spoil him. But, he's so sweet! He deserves it!

ab7838f1-7494-4e9e-ac4d-0215bf45a374.jpg

Happy caching and stuff! See . . . I said he would get stuff for his birthday! B)

Edited by Geo Ho
Well . . . this is it . . . today is his BIG day!

He already got his presents but I gave him and "over-the-hill" shot glass just as a reminder this morning.  I'm taking him out tonight for wings and beer.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEETIE!!!

Oh yea, I got presents all right!

• A membership to the gym, because I've gained 20lbs over the winter.
  • GPS mounts for BOTH cars, so if my Alzheimer's kicks I can find my way home.
  • Expernal GPS antenna, so now I can still get a sat lock while crawling up the hill on my hands and knees.
  • An "over the hill" shotglass, so I can pretend to be cool while drinking my prune juice.

Can't wait for the wings & beer at Porky's, though! Thanks babe!

budlight.jpgmuddypig.gif

Edited by Mopar
Well . . . this is it . . . today is his BIG day!

He already got his presents but I gave him and "over-the-hill" shot glass just as a reminder this morning.  I'm taking him out tonight for wings and beer.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEETIE!!!

Oh yea, I got presents all right!

•  
  • A membership to the gym, because I've gained 20lbs over the winter.

• GPS mounts for BOTH cars, so if my Alzheimer's kicks I can find my way home.

• Expernal GPS antenna, so now I can still get a sat lock while crawling up the hill on my hands and knees.

• An "over the hill" shotglass, so I can pretend to be cool while drinking my prune juice.

Can't wait for the wings & beer at Porky's, though! Thanks babe!

My God!! Aren't you the pitiful one. Sheesh! A person turns 45 and you think his world is coming to an end!!

Well, we are back from Mopar's Wings and Beer birthday celebration. We had a great time with Planet and CT Trampers! We ate 50 wings, jalepeno poppers, mozzarella sticks and drank lots of beer.

e1291c86-d626-458b-aef7-4c71e7ae570d.jpg

Mopar and Geo Ho

2534a89c-7f8e-4afe-bee5-88a694fb2f93.jpg

Planet

0258407c-19da-4b3b-91e8-0ecc2a581698.jpg

CT Trampers

b78f1186-7f0b-475d-91e9-8d320806dac3.jpg

Blurry Wings

For the last time this year . . .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Edited by Geo Ho

Well, the surprise was on me! It turns out that the "M.A.S.S.A.C.R.E." part of the St. Valentines Day M.A.S.S.A.C.R.E.! event stood for Mopar And Some Silly Ass Cacher's Reveling Event!

dadgum! Totally not expected. There had to be at least 70 or more cachers from 6 states. The temps were in the teens, with wind-chill approaching zero, and here were 75 crazy geocachers having a picnic! You should see the looks we got, but who cares, it was fun. Thanks to all the cachers who made this happen behind my back. Special thanks go to Geo Ho (of course) for the idea, Planet for arranging most of it, Planet, Cloudchaser, TTepee and Zurcher for hiding the event caches, Mrs Zurcher for arranging permission for the bonfires and "adult" beverages, and Bags for the awesome cake. Gotta make a shoutout to IV_Warrior for driving 6 hrs each way to attend, and all the other forum regs like BrianSnat, Harrald, and JMBella who drove for hours to attend. Got some cool gifts, but the best gift of all was all the cachers turning out and having a great time.

THANKS!

53451f69-2d39-4292-a2f7-b3c78c409c14.jpg

the sign

d0707159-6a6c-4534-aa59-da350bb7d575.jpg

the cake

Edited by Mopar