Cache: Fiona Chenoweth Sutherland

Coordinates:

55° 55' 21.72 N

3° 8' 15.00 E

Find date: 28 January 2004

Find time: 11:56 AM

Cache weight: 9 lb 1/2oz

Log entry:

Found the cache after 13 hours' searching, some of it fairly difficult. Took entire cache, left hospital, signed birth certificate.

evilrooster

Congratulations evilrooster! Get that baby harness/backpack thing (so long since I used one I cant remember what its called) out so that minigeocacher no2 can join in with her older brother in the treasure hunt.

Wonder if you and little cacheseekers will make it to the second scottish cache bash in May?

Edited by Firth of Forth
Congratulations evilrooster!  Get that baby harness/backpack thing (so long since I used one I cant remember what its called) out so that minigeocacher no2 can join in with her older brother in the treasure hunt.

Absolutely. We have a sling for front-carrying that will be in service as soon as she can hold her head up enough, then two backpacks in graduated sizes - the firstborn was almost never in a pushchair. (As a matter of fact, the entire Burke and Hare cache was set up while carrying a body for extra versimilitude...) And there have been so many brilliant Edinburgh caches set up since I lost my mobility to pregnancy-related causes that we'll be busy all spring.

Wonder if you and little cacheseekers will make it to the second scottish cache bash in May?

Unlikely we'll make it to the May bash, though, since I'll be just back to work then.

Very well done to both (all 3!) of you. I don't remember approving this cache  :P

Musta been Eck. Besides, the cache was placed a good nine months ago...just took a while for a find log. You might have forgotten approving it. ;)

Tried her out in the sling yesterday, and she loves it...or sleeps in it, anyway. Now if I can just finish recovering , and if it can stop snowing, I can get back to caching!

Thanks everyone for the congratulations.