Need Cheap Gps Units For Homeschoolers

Armor2 and I will be teaching a class for Homeschoolers on Map Reading, Using a Compass and a GPSRas well as other useful outdoor skills (I'm still in the planning stages). The class will be once per week for 26 weeks. A large portion of the class will require the use of GPS units. Most of these kids come from lower income families and can't afford brand new units or even the prices being charged for used units on Ebay. I'm hoping to get at least one GPSR for every three students. Any idea's on where I can get some cheap cheap cheap would be greatly appreciated. The class begins in approximately 3 months so I have a little time to work with. I'm not sure how many kids total there will be but I'm guessing it will be anywhere from 10 to 20 kids in the class. So I need at least 3 units and maybe up to 7 units. I'm not worried about top of the line or latest technology. They just need to work good and be affordable. I'll probably end up paying for them myself and I'm as low income as the kids are.

Edited by Seattle Seekers