How Do You Find The Most Recent Cache Placed?

ottor

Looking for a way I can search for my Zip code, and then instead of having it sort by distance from my Zip, have it sort by the most recent cache placed - by date/time ?? I get the weekly notifications, but it seems as though some have already been there... How do you get the most current info ??

i setup a pocket query that fiinds caches placed within 100miles in the last month that i haven't found.

it is a short list usually.

with the NEW preview option on the PQ page it allows me to see only NEW caches that i havn't found in a search list.

if you are NOT a premium member... ON THE FRONT PAGE select your state and that will show new caches in your state. not as specific... but better than nothin

As ralann points out, in the U.S., you can go to your state's home page to see a list of the latest ten caches placed (plus lots of other stuff). I see that the topic starter is from Idaho. Here is a link to the Idaho Page.

You can also get a complete list of the caches in your state or country, from newest to oldest, by selecting your state or country from the lists on the Hide and Seek a Cache page. Here is the list for Idaho.

Edited by Keystone Approver

Going to the "Hide and Seek" tab is the way I've been doing it. I like the format of the results better than going through the home page's search box. Matter of fact, I haven't seen the home page of the site in forever.

It IS still there, right? :P

Edit: Speeling

Edited by emccoyii