In The Buff?

:rolleyes::P

This is probably the most funny and interesting thread I've seen so far.

1st - Can honestly say I've never been nude, bottomless or topless while geocaching. I'll leave that up to my girl if I can ever find one lol. :D

2nd - I dont think any body part on a Jackson is real. I think the petroleum industry will be harvisting their bodies after they die for reusable plastic body parts.

3rd - All the pics on this page are nice hehe. :D

Hope to see you all soon :lol:

Man what is up the the wardrobe folks.  Has the quality gotten so bad that there is wardrobe malfunctions even with the muppets.  My childhood image has been crushed. :P

You should see the pictures I have of Smurfette! ;)

1262da96-4a71-490e-b463-30c6baf19ebd.jpg

I know a thing or two about Smurfette. We were close friends in school. But, she began to get a bit wild, stole my boyfriend and I ended our friendship. The last I heard she was working in a nudie bar and making adult films.

Man what is up the the wardrobe folks.  Has the quality gotten so bad that there is wardrobe malfunctions even with the muppets.  My childhood image has been crushed. :P

You should see the pictures I have of Smurfette! ;)

1262da96-4a71-490e-b463-30c6baf19ebd.jpg

I know a thing or two about Smurfette. We were close friends in school. But, she began to get a bit wild, stole my boyfriend and I ended our friendship. The last I heard she was working in a nudie bar and making adult films.

You don't know tha half of it! :P

OH! I just remembered this little encounter!

I was out caching (what else?) and came across a couple in the throes of . . . um . . . er . . . hmmmm . . . passion.

I saw more than a little skin! Ack!

I found the cache, logged my find and skiddaddled!

Anyhoo . . .

Happy caching and stuff! :rolleyes: