We Did Our 100 Today :-)

Our first cache was done on 16th Nov 2003 and today we did our 100th B):mad:

Great sport, good fun and a dam great excuse for a good walk - we did about 8 miles today

As well as doing 100 caches, We have 3 caches placed and have helped 8 Travel Bugs and have launched 7 of our own TBs into the wild

Thanks to all :mad:

Great going guys!

Congrats! :mad:B):DB)

And a great cache to get your 100th - the day I spent caching around Sunninghill was my favourite caching day to date!

I'm sat in my hotel room in London drinking the contents of the minibar (Budweiser :D:mad: - well the superbowl is on I suppose!) and would die for a pint of the decent ale sold in Sunninghill!!

Cheers to your next 100!! :D

Seasider

Bit of a late one but congratulations on your 100th!

We've only just started posting on the discussion board as we didnt want to break some unknown convention of butting into someones thread that you didnt know (stupid I know)!

Its strange but everyone seems really positive to other cachers which is unlike anything ive seen or participated in. Its normally you against someone else or a team against another team. How refreshing!!!

So good work youze guys (and girls)!!!

See you on the trail

House Of Boo

Big Smiles .. today we did our 300Th cache :blink::lol: and all in a year (well just by 2 days) as we did our first on 16th November 2004

Some stats for those interested ...of the 300 .. 223 where in the Uk, 4 in France and 73 in the USA..

30 where Multi Caches, 206 Traditionals, 9 Unknowns, 54 Virtual, 1 Web cam

We found and helped 36 TBs (one Jeep - also done today) and released 18 TBs ourselves, Placed 2 Traditionals, 1 Multi and 1 Virtual

Thanks to all fellow cachers who placed caches for us to find, the following list is a break down of the Caches we have found by owner ...

31 Caches

perthos

14 Caches

jonnytuna

12 Caches

Daisy&me, dodgydaved

9 Caches

Chris n Maria, McDehack

8 Caches

Tony & Bonnie, The Wombles

7 Caches

Luggage & Leather

6 Caches

Tim & June , sidewallwolf, jackcacheNC

5 Caches

Parcan, WE4NCS

4 Caches

Fynbos, Crazy Aaron, Lassitude, Dan Wilson, Team Paradise, seeker_101

3 Caches

dogastus, oggie_gb, Cryptik Souls Crew, jteate

2 Caches

ShibaScott, jandr, dogman98, Ben Pid, Jessex, Richard & Beth, JoeyBob, freeside, SBUX, Family-Wood, Birders, timnerla, Amy and Adam's Dad , The Dewdrops, The White Family, daoloth, Cache On Delivery, Team BO, nittany dave, jonathanedew, Team Popfam, Kouros

1 Cache

Big Cheese Monkey, big blue room ,lamina , jbk, jearhart, adventuretom, AmayaTom , GeoNozzer, Becca&Edd, kennamatic, Bob Smith, claireandroger, chaosbuster, cacheprize, Daisy&Sophie, darylb, Byker28i, googalooga, evilrooster, Happy Hippos, Game Hunters, crashmore, gkeeper, gordon123, GPS44M, Grynneman, Ham_Bone, buddhavista, The MBC, minstrelcat, Strix, Subarite, Tc & Fezzi, Team Dragon Racing, Team N2IVN, TeamCNJC, Teasel, texasexile, The Abbie Dogs, The Artful Dodger, SpookyTooky, The Hindhead Hunters, Shop@ssistant, TheCookieCrew, TheHobos, tophat, TucsonThompsen, Turt1e, Tusker XO, Voltage, Wilburii, Wilkinsons, wimseyguy, wray_clan, The Badgers, Pete&Parsnip, Learned Gerbil, lightning_racing, LizCodd, Lushington, MCL, 8th Scouts, Number 6, yo07090, oompaloompas, oryxteam, OTcyborg, SteveB67, paul.blitz, Larry & Chris, pfish, philc, RaoulDuke, rav4uk, rbdupuy, red4x4, Renyoldman, RiggsFamily, safri 1, Scooby, SeaShark7, Paul Dougherty