Make A Wish

rover-r-us

The kind of good luck that makes you happy. Like not being able to find the cache but spotting a dragon fly emerging from it's case.

Or maybe a gazillion bucks, eternal good looks, and really good health.

Or, right now, another adult beverage. B)

Edit:

spotting a dragon fly emerging from it's case

:mad: :mad: :D

Edited by rusty_tlc
Hang on... here we go... now pull!

break1.jpg

Too bad for you! I get my wish! And I'm not telling or it won't come true!

It was a rigged contest. The hand on the right clearly applied better engineering to the problem and the hand on the left never stood a chance.

As for a wish, it would be nice to go through life wise enough to know you are making the right choices.

A quick and painless death to get me out of this hell I call my life....... :lol:

you must be married :lol:

Yeah, I am, but that's the only thing keeping me alive....it's just depression over not being able to do the things I wanna do anymore....the 5 mile hike I took yesterday has got me in so much pain today I can't do anything but sit here.......I wish my back would get better...that's my wish......oh, and world peace. :lol:

My wish already came true!

94a2151c-7954-45f5-a427-8b7cb218341a.jpg

I wished that I could find someone who would love and respect me, someone who would treat me with affection and kindness, and someone who loves to do all the things I love to do . . . some of which happens to be Geocaching and stuff!

How absolutely, utterly, incredibly cool is that!!

:lol:B):lol:B):lol:B):PB):PB):PB)

Happy caching and stuff! :D

Edited by Geo Ho

I wished that I could find someone who would love and respect me, someone who would treat me with affection and kindness, and someone who loves to do all the things I love to do . . . some of which happens to be Geocaching and stuff!

:lol:B):lol:B):PB):PB):PB):DB)

Happy caching and stuff! B)

But, instead, you got Mopar....oh, well, he's not such a bad guy, I guess...... :lol:

I wished that I could find someone who would love and respect me, someone who would treat me with affection and kindness, and someone who loves to do all the things I love to do . . .  some of which happens to be Geocaching and stuff!

:lol:  B):lol:  B):P  B):P  B):P  B):D  B)

Happy caching and stuffB)

But, instead, you got Mopar....oh, well, he's not such a bad guy, I guess...... :lol:

I thought my post made it quite clear it was Mopar!

He's the bomb!

B)

I wish you and Mopar the best of everything, but have you ever thought of the consequences if you two ever broke up? The forums would be a mess! We would have to pick sides. Think about this, we would all try to give you relationship advice!! :P

So, how many wishes do I get? Three?

Okay . . . as I said, one came true.

The second would be that I wish that Mopar and I would never break up, but if we did I guess I would wish that he'd just go away. :P

I answered this question on My Webpage. I wish to be captain of the United States Olympic Geocaching team. Here's what I wrote:

By the way, don't you think it would be cool if Geocaching was an Olympic event?!? I mean, I would love to hear my name in this sentence: "Now caching for the Americans.......". Then hear things like "Did you see how quickly he made the trade and signed the log! He's really going to earn points for that Bill" or "He's got a travel bug.......ladies and gentlemen HE'S GOT A TRAVEL BUG! DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!!!". Then there I am, receiving the silver medal after losing a tenth of a point to Flossmoor when he added a double axel right before re-hiding his cache. *sigh* I was just happy to medal.

Note to self: Call Olympic Committee.

Scoob

Self-replenishing caches: The more you take out, the more it upgrades and replenishes itself! :lol:

hey, i have an oddly increasing cache...

so far nobody who goes actually takes anything out. i stocked it with good stuff, too...

handmade items (kaleidoscopes, painted boxes, etc)

odd items from the smithsonian catalog

some other stuff i can't remember...

people put stuff in, but don't take anything out. that's an interesting trend. granted, it's a big ammo can but...