Dear Admin

Well, thanks guys. It's nice to hear a few nice things about the admin every now and then. ;)

I'm one of those admins who likes to stay behind the scenes a bit, I do post here every now and then and I try to at least browse the forums a few times a week.

In answer to the question about the approver for Nevada, it's CO Admin. He handles all of Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico and Colorado. I take care of California from 37 deg N on down and Hemlock handles the rest of California. Utah Admin takes care of Utah and Wyoming. We all help each other out in all areas, so if you have a question, feel free to direct it to any of us.

Lazyboy... It depends on the car. :P

Dear Admin,

Thanks for all your hard work in keeping Geocaching alive. If it weren't for you guys, the world would be full of illegal, trashy caches 1 foot from each other.

I'm sorry for the comment I made about Hemlock. I now regret it extremely and a scar has be left below my avatar saying "Warn Level 10%." Now that I have apologized, could you lower my warn level?

I made this thread as a thank you to all your hard work, where we can ask youquestions and can congratulate you, not put you down.

-CBN

P.S. Something Weird-

Tennesee Aprover approved an event I placed last night, but it was in SoCalAdmin's zone. I was a little confused.

Also my first 3 caches were approved by NCflyers and my next 2 by Hemlock. Were you around yet SoCalAdmin?