Geocaching Organizations

hydee

I am working on a project and would find it very helpful to have contact information from someone in each of geocaching organizations (local, state, regional, and national). The information I need is the 'url' for your caching site and who to contact (email address & name) for a direct contact.

Please feel free to send me this information through the email link on my profile page.

Thanks so much!!!

Anyone on the 'leadership' level of the group, basically someone capable of sharing information with anyone else in a leadership role. If there is some sort of a Board of Directors then someone on the Board, it is not necessary to be the top person.

I can add our group. Since we are first to reply do we get to claim "First Finder" ?

Just kidding.

The Ontario Geocaching Association (OGA)

http://aa.domaindlx.com/geocaching/index.asp

Currently I am the Administrator for the OGA, which is our version of leader.

We are in the developement phase, and hope to be fully functional by the end of April.

:) The Blue Quasar

We are the CAC (Calgary Area Cachers) based in Calgary, Alberta. Although the CAC has been around for some time in the form of a mailing list I have recently created a website for anyone interested in geocaching in the Calgary area. The website is located at http://members.shaw.ca/caching

Anyone is welcome to make a submission of an article or whatever. I'm always open to suggestions. :grin:

Adding contact information for the record:

SJG - South Jersey Geocaching.Org

Admin@sjgeocaching.org - Dirty_Bird

Admin2@sjgeocaching.org - Mother Hen of Evil Chicken (EC5)

We are a regional group - our home page reads: Welcome to SJGeocaching.org SJG.org is a meeting ground for geocachers who have a genuine interest in this sport, who live and/or actively cache in southern NJ counties, and want to connect with other likeminded cachers.

SJG_Logo_small.jpg

Adding contact information for the record:

SJG - South Jersey Geocaching.Org

We are a regional group - our home page reads: Welcome to SJGeocaching.org SJG.org is a meeting ground for geocachers who have a genuine interest in this sport, who live and/or actively cache in southern NJ counties, and want to connect with other likeminded cachers.

SJG_Logo_small.jpg

updating contact info

Administrative email: sjgeocaching at comcast.net will forward to both website admins

I need help here in filling out some missing groups. Check my web page and see if your group is not listed there. Send me the info and I'll include it in my list.

Geocaching groups

If your organization has a Yahoo or MSN group presence let me know also. I have been considering making up a page for those groups but they are a lot harder to track down so I've been putting it off for the time being.