Blood & Guts Group 2

Krandor

Bump back to top. Anybody who wants to join this group needs to send me their email address so I can add them to the yahoo group list. There is still time to join since the quest has not yet started so anybody who wants to try this cache contact me now and join the list.

Even if someone knows Stage 2, I would recommend the team completing Stage 1 together, actually going out and seeing what it is, and seeing how it leads you to Stage 2.

This will not only give you a feel for what to expect in the game, but it will also keep you from missing out on the fun of the cache.

Just a suggestion. Good luck!

Even if someone knows Stage 2, I would recommend the team completing Stage 1 together, actually going out and seeing what it is, and seeing how it leads you to Stage 2.

This will not only give you a feel for what to expect in the game, but it will also keep you from missing out on the fun of the cache.

I agree with Donbadabon completely. Plus this will give you so much more to talk about once the journey is complete. I couldn't be with TeamNoVa12 when they did Stage 4, so I visited it at a later time so that I knew exactly what everyone else was talking about. TeamNoVa12 can't wait till group II finishes this one so that we have others to share "our" stories with!

Gary

I guess I've officially started the 3rd group since the 2nd group never really formed up. I think we've got 6 people total with a couple waiting in the wings to jump in. Apparently the Cache newsletter article generated more interest. It looks like the first group had 10-12 people total in the end and I'd be interested in knowing if that felt like the right size or if it seemed like too many. I guess I'm in a holding pattern around 8 people right now (unless someone claims to be a astrophysicist CIA intel analyst with a night job as curator of the virginia historical museum and hair regrowth expert (this last because I've been pulling my hair out lately over this cache!))

So, it may be worthwhile starting another group if there's sufficient interest. Heck, for a while there, I was considering soliciting international support!

-SailorJim

As GLM stated, a large group is not necessary. A group of 5 people with differerent skill sets will be better than a group of 12 with the same set.

Having computer programming knowledge and orienteering abilities will get you to stage 4.

titmouse made it to stage 4 all on her own.

It is Stage 4 -> Stage 5 where the diversity will really come in handy.