Best Kids Kansas City/overland Park Cache(s)?

KSWader

I am a new geocacher and will be travelling from Western Kansas and will be in the Overland Park/Kansas City area on Feb 5th. We will not have much time to cache but is there a definte cache or caches that we should plan to hit? Should have up to two hours to cache. Our family will be caching so there will be kids aged 8, 6 and 2. Want to make sure that caches are easy to find and are geared towards kids so they can find "treasures."

GC37 First in Missouri is a for sure cache. Don't remember if it has much in it for kids but it is the first missouri cache, has been around since Jun of 2000 and a great short walk along the creek. It is really close to Olathe

GC5061 Cub scout surprise is a good kids cache. Also if the shop happens to be open you can eat some bug candy.

GCG0ZZ The Rhino and I know is a little longer walk but had lots of kids toys in it.

If you just want to see something cool check out GC7D78 MoNkeYhaus. It is a virtual that my kids love. However the lady of the house can be quite abrupt. If you see her coming drive away.

If you just want to see something cool check out GC7D78 MoNkeYhaus. It is a virtual that my kids love. However the lady of the house can be quite abrupt. If you see her coming drive away.

Thanks for all the suggestions - the monkeyhouse sounds very funny. The kids will love it and I will watch out for the crazy lady! LOL

Looks like we will not be going to KC area this weekend but will try again on the 21st. Just talked with family in the area and is seems the area got buried in snow today so I do not want to be travelling tomorrow through the snow with young kids. I think I will stay put where it is warm! Even if we did make it to KC this weekend, the snow would be covering all the caches.