Gpxsonar Empty Screen

Grimlock

I thought i'd check here to see if anyone has had this problem. I have been using GPXSonar for a few months ... it's great! Yesterday, when I selected the file, the list returned back empty. Now, it looks like rows are being generated but the screen is empty (ie. I have a scroll bar on the right side of the screen). I also read somewhere where someone said that ActiveSync was converting the files. I just reuploaded a file and verified that no conversion was being applied. Anyone else have this problem ... like I said, I had been using it just fine for a few months now.

When I bring up the menu on the screen and say "Cache Details" nothing happens ... ie the page does not load ... so it's not like it's using a "white"

font. Any suggestions?

I'm using a Toshiba e755 with Pocket PC 2003. And I just re-installed GPXSonar to version 1.1 for Pocket PC 2003.

Grimlock, you may want to check the filters, and uncheck all of them in GPXSonar, this happened to me, and after unchecking the filters everything work just fine...Hope this helps

Jim W

Just verified. All Active filters are unchecked. It's kind of strange because the scroll bar appears on the right side -- as if it's loading the file ... it's just not displaying anything.

Grimlock...

I left you a msg on the GPXSonar site. Please zip up and email me your GPX file with your GpxSonar.dat file and I'll troubleshoot it asap.

In the meantime, to get you of of the jam, do this:

1. Close GPXSonar.

2. Make a backup copy of GPXSonar.dat, then delete it.

3. Restart the app and load your GPX file.

That should do it. It also means that the config file is corrupt somehow.

Regards,

Fabien

Grimlock...

I figured out what went wrong with the blank screen problem that you experienced... I'm warning you, it's really silly ;)

It turns out that somehow, all the columns in the main cache list were bunched up down to nothing to the left of the screen. As a result, you couldn't see any of them.

Not sure how you managed that one, but it surprised me too when I saw it.

Regards,

Fabien.

It turns out that somehow, all the columns in the main cache list were bunched up down to nothing to the left of the screen. As a result, you couldn't see any of them.

I did kind of the same thing one time and had my notes column squeezed to close to another and couldn't figure it out untill I started moving them. Maybe we need a stop button or something on them to keep us dummies from doing that... ;)