Types Of Members

Tankengine

Looking at some of the members in my area, I notice a few different types. There are "Active Users", "Charter members" and "Premium members". Maybe there are more. - I realise that Premium Members have paid the subscription fee, but what is the difference from that to a Charter member?

ThomasS.

I realise that Premium Members have paid the subscription fee, but what is the difference from that to a Charter member?

Charter members paid their subscription fee during the first year when Gc.com started selling enhanced memberships. Those subscribers after the first year got Premium member as their title. AFAIK, there's no other feature differences between charters and premiums than the title.

I lost Charter status during a renewal glitch. Send email to TPTB and I bet they'll re-Charter you. Jeremy did it for me and a few others when it happened.

Yeah, though there is a no sbell111 rule to returning premium members to charter members.

Joke! Poof, you're a charter member again.

Where do you go, to find out your renewal date, before it expires? OR, do you get an e-mail to remind you to make your payment? THANKS in advance.

The new subscriber page (once it is up) will list that info. In the meantime you can visit your paypal account and look up the subscriber info to see your renewal date.

However, we do send out an automated email when your membership is about to expire. You'll get one 30 days before it expires, and again 15 days before it expires if you do not renew.